The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 62

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm impressed with Webb. To think he only had music videos and one other film under his belt when hired for the Spidey franchise.

@ AnneFan same here he just literally blew me away and I want this movie right now

Complaints that Sony has revealed the whole movie in 3, 2, 1... GO.

I'm impressed with Webb. To think he only had music videos and one other film under his belt when hired for the Spidey franchise.
Yup, that's right! He really did well for himself. :)

@atiba Just watched the trailer a little bit earlier. Quite amazing. :)

It seems this final trailer has impressed people the most, good stuff

The webshooter cover move to divide the web is really inspired. What an amazing shot.

Yup, that's right! He really did well for himself. :)

@atiba Just watched the trailer a little bit earlier. Quite amazing. :)
yeah it was great! those slow mo scenes are epic and if im correct
it looks like spider man is chasing electro throughout the city which leads to the powerplant?

yeah it was great! those slow mo scenes are epic and if im correct
it looks like spider man is chasing electro throughout the city which leads to the powerplant?

Yeah, I think he was chasing electro. They must be going to the power plant because I can't think of anywhere else they would be going to.

Won't that be a bit spoiler-y? Posting gifs and pics.
They have revealed almost the entire movie already in all the trailers and spots and you´re complaining about spoilers? :yay: LOL

There's an image topic, why not post it there?

BTW, was that an alternate shot of "Let's go catch a spider"? I remember in the previous trailer/spot/featurette, the camera was completely on his face. Now we see Harry standing there.

Yeah, I think he was chasing electro. They must be going to the power plant because I can't think of anywhere else they would be going to.
yeah that should be great to watch. so many epic shots. and rhino looks a lot better in motion

They have revealed almost the entire movie already in all the trailers and spots and you´re complaining about spoilers? :yay: LOL

well TeeKay (before this trailer) said that they are holding back

Electro: HEY SPIDEY! come check out my room! I gots all da pictures of u.

Spider man: Ughh that's a bit creepy but okay..

It's too bad we won't be seeing very much of Rhino, but the wait for TASM 3 is going to be dreadful lol...

BTW, was that an alternate shot of "Let's go catch a spider"? I remember in the previous trailer/spot/featurette, the camera was completely on his face. Now we see Harry standing there.

All we got from this trailer was some new money shots. Nothing that spoils the story.It will be 100x times better when you see that in a theater.

I just said that because i figured that there are people here who haven't seen it.

It's too bad we won't be seeing very much of Rhino, but the wait for TASM 3 is going to be dreadful lol...
Just take it one film at a time. Try not to think about TASM3 just yet! Once we get through TASM3 though we'll be getting a Spider-Man film every year.

I'm pretty sure this movie is made of the same material dreams are made of.

That final trailer is awesome shot after awesome shot, it can't get any better.

That trailer! there are no words in the dictionary to describe the AMAZING SPIDER MAN that this trailer was.

With great sequal, comes great responsibility! Webb, will deliver.

Its a shame that having 3 villains is now an issue for a lot of people because of SM3

Ooo_kaaay...
This here looks absolutely ****ing insane!
If one tried not to be impressed with what is seen in this final trailer, then that "one" will come off as a total jack-ass. You simply can not deny how promising and absolutely incredible this all looks (even on a small computer screen)

The scope here feels truly grand.
The swinging/acrobatics are out of this world incredible! It's like every beat of swinging, as well as spidey using his webs etc. has an original & newer-before-seen, dot-over-the-i kinda thing added to it. It's unlike any spidey we saw in the raimi trilogy. Included in that is Webbs first film!

This film here feels very layered in both story and characterization. Dear GOD! Please let this be as good as it actually looks (can't handle another hollow Man of Steel experience!)
Oh wait, I forgot. Marc Webb is directing this film, and not Zack Snyder. That puts my mind so much more at ease :-)

Next to Nolans november release of "InterStellar" this here is my most anticipated film of the year.

Holy mother. This looks so good. The action is incredible. Love, love that his fight with Goblin looks to be more mano a mano. That final shot was fantastic. Ah this is going to be so cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"