• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys...I......um..........literally have no words. What can I say that has not already been said. The visuals, the story, the characters, the performances............everything just looks magnificent. I just don't know what to nitpick. Even goblin in motion looks very cool. And plus, my theory about the we shooters being damaged in the Times Square fight was proved correct.

In conclusion, I just wanted to say that even if the movie lives up to one-tenth of my expectations, I will still love it.

Oh, and one more thing. That music!!! God daaaaaaaamn!!! Spidey music has never sounded this epic (sorry Elfman)

Oh, and one more thing. That music!!! God daaaaaaaamn!!! Spidey music has never sounded this epic (sorry Elfman)
Was that music from the film or just stock music for the trailer though?

Guys...I......um..........literally have no words. What can I say that has not already been said. The visuals, the story, the characters, the performances............everything just looks magnificent. I just don't know what to nitpick. Even goblin in motion looks very cool. And plus, my theory about the we shooters being damaged in the Times Square fight was proved correct.

In conclusion, I just wanted to say that even if the movie lives up to one-tenth of my expectations, I will still love it.
Everything looks fantastic to me! I think if I had to nitpick one thing, it's that Rhino looked a tad bit awkward on all fours, but it was hard to make out because it happened so fast. But man, this looks incredible!

It was cool, nothing too "new" per se. I did lose my damn fool mind over that Rhino bit at the end, though. The more I think of it the more sorry I am he's got naught but 4 minutes in the film.

Ooo_kaaay...
This here looks absolutely ****ing insane!
If one tried not to be impressed with what is seen in this final trailer, then that "one" will come off as a total jack-ass. You simply can not deny how promising and absolutely incredible this all looks (even on a small computer screen)

Haha, is that so.

It was cool, nothing too "new" per se. I did lose my damn fool mind over that Rhino bit at the end, though. The more I think of it the more sorry I am he's got naught but 4 minutes in the film.

It's better than the film being overcrowded though. At least we know that Rhino is coming back for TASM3.

That was....."I cannot speak it!" LOL! Honestly they showed *Just* enough and it was AMAZING! I hope that's the music for the movie! I feel like crying....

This is taken form CBM.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #1.2
Written by DAN SLOTT
Pencils by RÁMON PÉREZ
Cover by ALEX ROSS

• Four titanic tales set in Spider-Man’s past!
• Young Peter Parker has mastered his newfound spider-powers, but how will being the Amazing Spider-Man affect his personal life?
• Can Peter keep his secret identity from Aunt May, and his high-school crush Liz Allan?
• Spider-Man’s luck is about to get worse, as an experimental serum transforms millionaire Harry Osborn into the villainous Green Goblin!
• Spider-Man soon finds himself locked in a battle high above the streets — with Aunt May caught in the middle! Can Spidey triumph with a little help from his new fan club?
• When Kraven the Hunter puts Spider-Man in his sights, can the webbed wonder save himself from becoming the catch of the day?

So now, Harry being the first Goblin is officially part of the source material. SUCK IT, PURISTS. LOL.

Apperantly i just found out that the movie comes out one day earlier than i thought April 17th, Awesome!

This is taken form CBM.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #1.2
Written by DAN SLOTT
Pencils by RÁMON PÉREZ
Cover by ALEX ROSS

• Four titanic tales set in Spider-Man’s past!
• Young Peter Parker has mastered his newfound spider-powers, but how will being the Amazing Spider-Man affect his personal life?
• Can Peter keep his secret identity from Aunt May, and his high-school crush Liz Allan?
• Spider-Man’s luck is about to get worse, as an experimental serum transforms millionaire Harry Osborn into the villainous Green Goblin!
• Spider-Man soon finds himself locked in a battle high above the streets — with Aunt May caught in the middle! Can Spidey triumph with a little help from his new fan club?
• When Kraven the Hunter puts Spider-Man in his sights, can the webbed wonder save himself from becoming the catch of the day?

So now, Harry being the first Goblin is officially part of the source material. SUCK IT, PURISTS. LOL.

:pal:

Didn't we already know Harry was the Green Goblin...?

Honestly though, does it really matter who becomes 'Goblin' first? As long as Norman is the arch enemy of Peter, I don't care what order the transformations happen.

Last edited:
That was an amazing trailer. In the last few weeks I've felt so bogged down by the marketing. Now I'm legitimately excited again.

That was an amazing trailer. In the last few weeks I've felt so bogged down by the marketing. Now I'm legitimately excited again.
I think Sony is doing great with the trailers. It's the featurettes and official clips that worry me.

Fantastic score. Really felt it if you have subs blaring

I'm sorry but that trailer was absolutely money. There's so much to talk about that I'm not even sure where to begin. The action looks incredible...the fight scenes are gonna be that holding on to the edge of your seat type stuff. Gah, this looks so good! That bit where Spidey adjusts his web shooter to web catch the tumbling cop car.....good lawd.

So, when is that Q&A with Marc Webb happening? I am really anxious to see what he is going to respond to all those questions.

Great trailer.

However, I wonder if they should have released it some time in April after Cap.

Is that part of the score though? Some think it is, others feel this is just stock music.

If it is part of the real score, that's certainly fine. But if that's the case, I feel that this is just a tease and not enough to get a good sense of what's in store. I'm fine with it, but personally, I think it's stock music. We had some great stock music in TASM trailers too y'know! :D

We still haven't gotten the "featurette" right? That's the only thing left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"