The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man General Discussion - - - Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was pretty obvious who Man in Shadows is.
The Spot

But I could definitely imagine him as Mysterio or Chamelon.

Thats exactly what I speculated as soon as I saw that scene. Mysterio or Chameleon under the direct employ/influence of Norman Osborn.

I thought it was pretty obvious who Man in Shadows is.
The Spot

I would love to see The Spot as an actual villain for a Spidey film, although I doubt it'll ever happen.

The two villains I really want to see in a film are Shocker and Spot, but they may be too C rated to even show up :csad:

I would love to see The Spot as an actual villain for a Spidey film, although I doubt it'll ever happen.

The two villains I really want to see in a film are Shocker and Spot, but they may be too C rated to even show up :csad:

I'd totally love to see Shocker in a Spidey movie. He was always one of my favorite villains and I think he could be really cool to see on screen. I hope if they ever use him they keep his comic costume because it's just so great :funny:

Although, even if silly, the suit makes sense with using those gauntlets. If Shocker is ever shown, I will just say this....it better at least not look like the Ultimate version.

I dont think even Webb has decided who the man in the shadows is supposed to be.

I think Shocker along with Kingpin would have been an excellent pairing for a orgin movie.
Maybe next time

Although you'd think someone in his position would when he even has such a scene in his film, lol.

A toss up between ELECTRO and NORMAN. Maybe the man in the shadows was actually THE MEN in the shadows. Electro and Norman :D

The man in the shadows is going to take us all by surprise. My guesses in order or higher probability:

Quentin Beck (Mysterio)
Dmitri Smerdyakov (Chameleon)
Alistair Smythe
Frederick Foswell (Big Man)

Maybe not the last two, those are more of hopes than anything. Foswell could be a good intro to the Daily Bugle. Smythe is high potential for a Spider-Slayer as a beginning boss fight if you will. (within first half of movie)

Chameleon or Mysterio just make more sense. It won't be Electro. This isn't Sherlock Holmes, you are not allowed to do that.

Mysterio could work as a villain. The hat MAY be a reference to Mysterio's "mask". I still think Norman was the guy in the cell.

I don't want Spot in a film unless it's an intro villain but he wouldn't fit in this trilogy I think. I definitely want him to have a role in a video game though.

About Shocker...he's too cool not to be a film villain at one point. And he's a fan favourite as well.

I'd totally love to see Shocker in a Spidey movie. He was always one of my favorite villains and I think he could be really cool to see on screen. I hope if they ever use him they keep his comic costume because it's just so great :funny:

He would be awesome on screen! He'd be such a badass villain! I'd pee myself in happiness if he'd be in a film.

Although, even if silly, the suit makes sense with using those gauntlets. If Shocker is ever shown, I will just say this....it better at least not look like the Ultimate version.

That Ultimate version is a blasphemy! I hate how USM handles some of Spidey's classic villains.

I think Shocker along with Kingpin would have been an excellent pairing for a orgin movie.
Maybe next time

Yeah that would have been my picks for the origin film as well. Would be pretty perfect if you ask me!

All of a sudden I am now wondering if they would pull the idea of Richard Parker and Norman Osborn being the same person :funny:

Given how Norman looks almost exactly like him in that hologram...I don't think this is too far fetched. It's Avi Arad after all, no matter how stupid and horrible that would be he might pull that idea out his ass. Oh, horrible thought! Though I think Norman simply looked alot like him when young.

The man in the shadows is going to take us all by surprise. My guesses in order or higher probability:

Quentin Beck (Mysterio)
Dmitri Smerdyakov (Chameleon)
Alistair Smythe
Frederick Foswell (Big Man)

Maybe not the last two, those are more of hopes than anything. Foswell could be a good intro to the Daily Bugle. Smythe is high potential for a Spider-Slayer as a beginning boss fight if you will. (within first half of movie)

Chameleon or Mysterio just make more sense. It won't be Electro. This isn't Sherlock Holmes, you are not allowed to do that.

Mysterio would be cool but I hope he gets his suit then if that's him. Though I really think Massee is Norman Osborn (he acted as if he was sick as well), but if Ifans really was speaking the truth, it might be either a hologram of Norman made by Mysterio, or Chameleon dressed as Norman.

The hologram was a guy with short hair and glasses while the Man in the Shadows had long hair and no glasses. Can't see how both are the same person.

:whatever:

hair can be grown and and contact lenses exist

All of a sudden I am now wondering if they would pull the idea of Richard Parker and Norman Osborn being the same person :funny:

Haha I can picture it already

Peter:You killed my father
Norman:No Peter,I am your father

Yeah that would have been my picks for the origin film as well. Would be pretty perfect if you ask me

I was watching TASM again yesterday and was wondering how the movie suddenly went downhill at the hour mark

I think it would have been perfect continuation if they had gone with the Kingpin-Shocker and the mob as villians

Peter searching for guy with a tatoo and then slowly unearthing the underworld and taking them down

So, I went to youtube, finally looked at some of the deleted scenes and my question is why? Why damnit?! :wall:

So many character moments and Connors is even a family man.

So, I went to youtube, finally looked at some of the deleted scenes and my question is why? Why damnit?! :wall:

So many character moments and Connors is even a family man.

IMO, the only scene I would have kep out right would have been us seeing Ben call Pete, and Pete not answer when Ben goes after him.

Maybe have kept the sewer lair scene, and just cut out the bit where Ratha (that right?) gets eaten lol.

Certainly, Ratha computer hacking is probably only thing that should not have been deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"