The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man General Discussion - - - Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given how Norman looks almost exactly like him in that hologram...I don't think this is too far fetched. It's Avi Arad after all, no matter how stupid and horrible that would be he might pull that idea out his ass. Oh, horrible thought! Though I think Norman simply looked alot like him when young.

**** man...****!

If Avi Arad does bring this to the table and this becomes fact...Spider-Man 3 will no longer be the worst Spider-Man film.

:whatever:

hair can be grown and and contact lenses exist

tumblr_lkeadrzmx41qed40lo1_5001.png

Haha I can picture it already

Peter:You killed my father
Norman:No Peter,I am your father

And then....a lightsaber duel?

:jedi

I should have kept Ratha and Peter in the sewers. It's just great and intriguing "Science worked quite well in you". Just like in the Hulk, right?

i hope that, that never comes to screen if norman turns out to be peters father...this whole trilogy is ruined....norman should be norman & goblin of course & peters dad should be peters dad...dont mess with success

If Norman ends up being like Darth Vader...who would be the Emperor?

Dun...dun...dun!!!!!!

Harry would be Peter's Leia........

I wonder why Iron Man shoots at Cap's shield instead of directly at the enemies. Looks cool but doesn't make much sense to me.

To quote Tenacoius D: 'That's F**king teamwork' :-D

That's why really. It looks cool and to show how they've become a team now :)

I wonder why Iron Man shoots at Cap's shield instead of directly at the enemies. Looks cool but doesn't make much sense to me.

Maybe Cap told IM to do it.

Of course we didnt hear this, but perhaps it was supposed to be implied.

maybe the resonance in the shield makes the beam stronger?

Harry would be Peter's Leia........

Hah, so true.

Who would be Han Solo now?

Um... I honestly don't understand what this response is supposed to mean :funny:

I'm afraid that you'll have to explain a joke

It means...I am aware that hair can grow or that contracts exist, but that reasoning just doesn't fit right with how there's a hologram picture of Norman Osborn and all of a sudden he appears and looks nothing like that pic. I'm with Webb on that it may be someone totally different.

It makes just as much sense if I put this here.

iLoVtNjdreKoC.gif

But this is actually awesome :oldrazz:

I think the beam is actually way stronger if it hits Vibranium (Cap's shield), right? Look closely and see the beam's aura :p

You guys realize that when IM shoots the shield, Cap is turning it so the beam moves around and cuts through all the enemies, right? In the position they were both in just before Tony fires, Cap sees 3 Chitauri closing in and knows its the quickest way to take them all out before they get closer. He sets his shield up, Tony gets the idea and takes the shot. Teamwork and quick thinking, that's really all it was.

i hope that, that never comes to screen if norman turns out to be peters father...this whole trilogy is ruined....norman should be norman & goblin of course & peters dad should be peters dad...dont mess with success

So who would Emperor Palpatine be?? :word:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"