Age of Ultron The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - - - - - - Part 52

Finally snatched that HD file of AoU.

Been going over Tony's vision scene... Clearer view of the dead bodies. One chick has some weird Halo-esque armor, the supposed Black Panther helmet is still hard to make out (could be anything)...

Been going over Tony's vision scene... Clearer view of the dead bodies. One chick has some weird Halo-esque armor, the supposed Black Panther helmet is still hard to make out (could be anything)...

Any chance you can do a screen grab? Besides a currently unknown female, any other unknown people laying about?

I noticed that last night when I watching the HD version of AoU. I wonder who the chick is.

Could it be a stand in for Captain Marvel?

I know eh? :( What a let down. I bet we're not getting Ant-Man on dvd probably not until Jan. :( I don't wanna wait that long :cmad:
Ya I don't get why they are waiting so long to release it. It's pulled out of most theaters in the US and pirated copies are already circulating (I don't pirate stuff but it does happen).

Last edited:
Ya I don't get why they are waiting so long to release it. It's pulled out of most theaters in the US and pirated copies are already circulating (I don't pirate stuff but it does happen).

The studios have deals with the theaters to not release it on home video too soon as it would cause people to stop going to the theaters and just wait for the home release. There's more than the US market as well.

That's been up on Amazon for a while now, I though it was confirmed a mistake.

From what I heard it's a new listing.

And if it's been debunked---why the heck is it a live link on Amazon?

Back in April, Amazon released a little announcement touting an extended edition, but I never saw or heard of an actual link to a product.

Who knows.

Must be a US exclusive. I checked today and didn't see any special editions or anything. Just the usual Dvd or Bluray copies.

I think it is a "dealer solicit" where the guy selling the keychains adds his own bogus listing. Amazon simply hasn't found and deleted it.

No it isn't...Netflix released their list for September and AoU is nowhere on it.

There was some article that said it would be on Netflix but I think they got confused and thought "digital streaming release" meant Netflix.

Okay guys I watched this again. Here's the question. Possibly the most important question in all of history...Jane or Pepper?

Jane because Portman is cuter. ;)
I also love Pepper.

No it isn't...Netflix released their list for September and AoU is nowhere on it.

There was some article that said it would be on Netflix but I think they got confused and thought "digital streaming release" meant Netflix.

Who is responsible for this :cmad:

I still Prefer Jamie over those two :more:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"