Age of Ultron The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5 - - - - - - - - - - Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just now saw that.

Now will Marvel confirm it before the end of the day? Or will they be very slow to confirm it, much like the fact that they have yet to confirm that Thomas Kretschmann as Von Strucker?

We still don't know that Thomas Kretschmann is Von Strucker, even though we have seen him in the mid credits sequence of Cap 2. :oldrazz:

Errr Josh isnt from Texas, he grew up in LA. Son of actor James Brolin. He doesnt have any accent really

Christian Bale is the true son of James Brolin. :oldrazz:

Maybe Thanos promises to reunite Von Strucker with The Red Skull if Strucker gives him the scepter... then when Strucker gives him the scepter Thanos "reunites" them by zapping Strucker into the depths of space. :oldrazz:

Remember at the end of The Avengers when Thor and Loki zapped back to Asgard by turning on the cube? That was like when Red Skull zapped away into the sky while holding the cube in CATFA. I think he was transported somewhere.

Remember at the end of The Avengers when Thor and Loki zapped back to Asgard by turning on the cube? That was like when Red Skull zapped away into the sky while holding the cube in CATFA. I think he was transported somewhere.

Red Skull is trapped in Thanos' sex dungeon.

Red Skull is trapped in Thanos' sex dungeon.

tumblr_n670cjf0Mo1rur0aro1_400.gif

Why is the Red Skull in a cravat and dressing gown?

Flying isn't one of Hulk's powers though. "Trick shots" is one of Hawkeyes. Even as a human he's shown to have preternatural accuracy. The shots on the Helicarrier were just as ridiculous i though./QUOTE]

The shot where he disabled the heli carriers computer was sort of rediculous but I guess possible. But shooting things in midair without looking was too far for his abilities.

It would have been 1000x cooler had they had him look at the flying chitauri thing through a Windows reflection and judge the shot using that.

Flying isn't one of Hulk's powers though. "Trick shots" is one of Hawkeyes. Even as a human he's shown to have preternatural accuracy. The shots on the Helicarrier were just as ridiculous i though./QUOTE]

The shot where he disabled the heli carriers computer was sort of rediculous but I guess possible. But shooting things in midair without looking was too far for his abilities.

It would have been 1000x cooler had they had him look at the flying chitauri thing through a Windows reflection and judge the shot using that.

He could have heard them coming over his shoulder.. or he just did a random shot.. there were so many chitauri vessels that he would have hit one of them

Great news about Brolin.. he has had a few bad movies of late, but he is a good actor, and should do well as the Mad Titan..

So del Toro is only the Collector? :o

Theres really no other way for Thanos to be connected to Earth that we know of. The scepter is the only thing that could potentially link Strucker to him as a means to help him do whatever hes planning.

Seeing Thanos talk to Strucker then say something like: Theres someone here who wants to say hello....cut to Red Skull sitting in a room in Thanos' lair.

I would freaking geek out. I mean we all were under the impression that the cube sent RS randomly into the Cosmos. Then we saw in The Avengers that The Other and Thanos could use it from the other side. Makes you think.

this is from spiderman and his amazing friends.. i remember this one.. red skull wanted to start world war III as usual..
It feature Hiawatha Smith as well

So his plan is to hang outside some nice lady's window and leer at her? What a creep.

So his plan is to hang outside some nice lady's window and leer at her? What a creep.

i could be wrong, but I think that is Hiawatha Smith's hand.. he was an American Indian character

I love how supervillains don't want to actually covertly take over the world, they just want to start World War III, and like, see what happens.

i could be wrong, but I think that is Hiawatha Smith's hand.. he was an American Indian character

Ok, I didn't look closely enough. Just assumed it was a woman's arm wearing a bracelet.

Damn. Humorfail. :(

I love how supervillains don't want to actually covertly take over the world, they just want to start World War III, and like, see what happens.
Lol pretty much. I'd like to see one of them to actually describe their plan exactly like that.

Ok, I didn't look closely enough. Just assumed it was a woman's arm wearing a bracelet.

Damn. Humorfail. :(

Dont worry, the Red Skull is still creepy standing behind a window with a bobbing laughing head

I kind of find it funny on how we have two of Olsen's former male leads playing such integral parts of the MCU now.lol

fbaea79ef25dceebd26e6272da1bf783.jpg

GZ_MONARCH_PHOTO_FORD_A.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1