Age of Ultron The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they should have left more of the Chinese doctor's scenes in the international version of the film. He was a heart surgeon who had developed a technique that allowed for the safe removal of both the arc reactor and the shrapnel near Tony's heart. Prior to that it couldn't have been removed so Tony had to live with it. Just as in the comics Tony had to live with his badly damaged heart until a transplant became possible (and the writers completely wore out the "heart attack every issue" angle).

Where did they talk about that? To me my biggest problem is that it seemed so thrown in at the last minute and superficial when it should have been a huge deal. Personally I prefer him with the reactor but its not a deal breaker just a removal of some layers and uniqueness but It seemed just a lets wrap up everything in a quick package ending to me.

I kind of think that we won't see the armors at all in the MCU again until A3. Now Stark will be a part of things for sure, but I have a feeling he won't put the IM armor on again until the feces hits the fan with Thanos. Then, when it looks like it's the end for the team and the universe The AC/DC cranks up and Iron Man lands to rally the troops against the Death Loving Eternal. If we see promo material for A2 with RDJ in the armor, then I'm wrong. But the way IM3 ended, I could see them building up Tony, sans armor, as a force on the team. Maybe that's even why the Maximoffs are brought in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"