Age of Ultron The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5 - - - - - - - - - - - Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if HULK and Natasha kiss? That would be fun to see.

Widow has pretty much flirted with every Avenger except Thor. Weird.

Can't wait for Scarlet Witch to do the same thing.
I SWEAR she did alittle eye flirt about the time of the "circle" was formed

Good to have the thread back to normal. Here's to hoping we get us some awesome set pics today. They are still filming in the forest that they were in yesterday right?

Have we seen any pics of actual Hydra soldiers?

Good to have the thread back to normal. Here's to hoping we get us some awesome set pics today. They are still filming in the forest that they were in yesterday right?
They'll be filming there for most of the week I think. But maybe not today? It sounds like it's been raining hard in that location all day.

I never saw anything between Bruce and Natasha except when Bruce yelled at her which really seemed to frighten her. Could that be the initial spark that started it off?

I didn't see flirting but animosity. He's a bit ticked with her for tracking him down and pulling him in for SHIELD.

Whedon said he chose Nat to be the one the Hulk chased because there had to be the fear that he would really kill that person so he chose someone Banner didn't like.

Afterward we see his regret but I still didn't see any flirting.

^^ That makes sense. I guess this romance, if it occurs, will be something which begins in AOU.

I didn't see any romatic chemistry between steve and natasha. I also saw her relationship with hawkeye as something deep but not necessarily romantic. plus we'll have sharon in cap 3. I can do without pairing natasha with anyone but if they want I wouldn't mind it having banner

What I dont get in regards to Nat and Bruce hooking up is she was wearing a necklace with a little arrow on it in TWS. Isnt that a reference to Hawkeye and her being together?

Guys i just bought kickass 1 and 2 and.... Aaron is going to freaking own this role!! :) i love him in kickass!!! :)

Last edited:
There was no flirting. But the was an arc for them, from fear to an understanding and friendship. They have a story together. Its not a romance, but its the kind of personal involment that would make a possible romance between them not "come out of nowhere". Whatever that was, it cut deep. Widow conquered her fear by recovering when Hawkeye needed her the most and saved him, while Bruce saw somebody who was very scared of him not being scared anymore, but accepting, very important moment for him. A posible love affair from there no is one posibility that works.

The vision: i dont think so. Friends and family wear this kind of things too.

And still, just because the partyu seems sort of confirmed now, the Banner thing doesnt have to be true necesarily.

Looks like I missed out on something lol

I pmed you about it all last night buddy :cwink:

He was obviously TROLLING. We won't put up with people that put others down and their own opinion his the only one that matters, there IS a difference.

Exactly, you must have seen my pm then haha. Oh well thread is back to normal and on track, sweet :yay:

ultronvsdisplay.jpg

^^ That ULTRON pic also makes me wonder if we'll be seeing the Kirby krackle emination from his mouth/body. They said he'll have a red glow, but will it be that distinct crackly style?....

For all we know, Nat may not even be interested in romance with anyone. I don't think she even did so much as hug Clint after his cognitive recalibration. Always at arms length, looking like nothing more than platonic partners. The arrow necklace could be a friendship necklace for all we know. MCU Nat clearly isn't the team bicycle we see her as from the comics.

I don't think Nat and Steve is a thing that's going to happen. She was mostly concerned with finding a friend in him, and finding him a date. She sort of reminded me of an asexual friend of mine, who always tried to pair certain people in our circle of friends. Like, even the kiss was just to fool their pursuers, and it sounds more like she wants to see some lucky girl (ie that's not herself) get a piece of Steve.

Nat and Bruce would require some special circumstance. Maybe they'll talk about how bad of a first impression they got of each other, and try to make amends. And I guess that amends leads to romance? No idea how this will play out, if it's even true. EDIT: Also what Pond just said. +1 There's a friendship basis at least.

Anyways, Thor rocking out in the woods is pretty sweet.

ao6FMjIyBgI.jpg

*fabulous hair swish*

^^ I had this idea that in the film the team will be split up for some reason due to Ultron and Bruce and Natasha will be stuck together and thats where the relationship will start.

nat was wearing an arrow necklace but it wasn't a plot device or something like that. I am sure we'll be clear her and hawkeye's relationship status in avengers 2

and good point there Pond re:Bruce/Nat

I couldn't take anything in that spoiler article seriously because it read like bad fanfiction, particularly about Banner/Natasha and even Jane/Thor. Like the part about Banner publicly discussing his sexual intimacy issues regarding her 20 minutes into the film... I mean really? >__>
I think the guy who runs the site just saw the concept art of the Hulk and Natasha fighting side by side and jumped to conclusions (and to drive traffic to the site of course).

I couldn't take anything in that spoiler article seriously because it read like bad fanfiction, particularly about Banner/Natasha and even Jane/Thor. Like the part about Banner publicly discussing his sexual intimacy issues regarding her 20 minutes into the film... I mean really? >__>
I think the guy who runs the site just saw the concept art of the Hulk and Natasha fighting side by side and jumped to conclusions (and to drive traffic to the site of course).
Agreed on all fronts. Latino Review basically passes any little bit of fanfic as news and then always prefaces by saying it may have been rewritten or cut by the time they've posted the information to cover their butts if it's not true. With how much they've been wrong on TWS, GotG, and other MCU films, anything they say is taken with a grain of salt.

I'm watching the Brazil vs Chile game right now. Brazil has a player named "Hulk" haha. It's odd when hearing the announcers talk about him. Guess Hulk decided to gear his anger towards a sport, he probably could have chosen something more violent though.

I didn't see any romatic chemistry between steve and natasha. I also saw her relationship with hawkeye as something deep but not necessarily romantic. plus we'll have sharon in cap 3. I can do without pairing natasha with anyone but if they want I wouldn't mind it having banner

I was beginning to wonder if it was just me. When there were all those complaints about Hawkeye not being in Winter Soldier I was confused as to where people were getting the idea Clint and Natasha were dating. I saw them having a close friendship but I never thought there was anything overtly romantic about it.

I'm watching the Brazil vs Chile game right now. Brazil has a player named "Hulk" haha. It's odd when hearing the announcers talk about him. Guess Hulk decided to gear his anger towards a sport, he probably could have chosen something more violent though.

DstJqhl.png

On a side note: I didn't know Namor/Hulk played soccer(football) :word: :wow: :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"