Age of Ultron The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5 - - - - - - - - - Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you ****ting me? Dude, that is a maniac get right there.

Josh Brolin?

Think we will know by Sin City 2?

Josh Brolin is voicing Thanos? If true, That was so out of left field. Well I hope he knocks it out of the park! Awesome stuff!

Brolin did appear in one of my all time favorite movies "The Goonies."

He's big enough you gotta give him that. Honestly if you can get the mother****er that portrayed Brand in the Goonies and Dubya directed by Oliver Stone, you take it.

Variety has only confirmed talks that he is doing a film called Sicario

Variety has only confirmed talks that he is doing a film called Sicario

Josh Brolin has been tapped to play the villainous Thanos in Marvel’s “Guardians of the Galaxy,” sources confirm.

Thanos, who first appeared in the post-credits scene in “The Avengers,” is a major villain in the Marvel universe and is also expected to appear in “The Avengers” sequel “Age of Ultron” in 2015.

Directed by James Gunn, “Guardians of the Galaxy” opens Aug. 1 and co-stars Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana and Bradley Cooper.

Latino Review first broke the news.
here

YES! Coool! Josh should be a great villain. Hoping he makes Thanny a real unique character in the MCU. Cant wait to see how he plays him! I dont expect a straight up black n white evil character, but more textured, complex.

One of my fav films with him is No Country For Old Men.

Last edited:
It is kinda a big news so I am expecting Marvel to announce it soon. It should create some buzz for GotG. Maybe around the 3rd trailer.

Just now saw that.

Now will Marvel confirm it before the end of the day? Or will they be very slow to confirm it, much like the fact that they have yet to confirm that Thomas Kretschmann as Von Strucker?

It took Marvel 6 months too confirm Aaron Taylor-Johnson as Quicksilver.

Don't expect it anytime soon.

It took Marvel 6 months too confirm Aaron Taylor-Johnson as Quicksilver.

Don't expect it anytime soon.

Hell, they still have not announced Von Strucker.

Then again, it only took them several hours to announce Charlie Cox for Daredevil

254351_original.png

Its gonna be sick to see Thanos sitting on his throne and hear Joshs voice come out of his mouth.

thanos.gif

Last edited:
Great news! Especially how Brolin is going to be doing voice work(and mocap most likely).

Theyll probably do it like with Mark as The Hulk. Make him do MoCap and use his face and voice.

Some good news for a change. You sort of had to know they'd get a name actor to finally voice a character like Thanos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"