Infinity War The AVENGERS INFINITY WAR OFFICIAL SPOILER Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @DarkPhoenix82 - how was Cap in the film, if you don't mind my asking? Just read a review that stated he was a little bit terrifying and wondered what that was about?

Well, he basically tells the council once more to **** themselves up the arse, and he rules all the fights he has, even stands a few seconds against Thanos ... But I wouldn't really say terrifying? In general, Steve didn't have much impact on me in that movie, I gotta admit. He didn't really stand out.

What was the last actual shot the the movie outside of the post credit scenes?

I don't want to read through this thread because I don't want to see the spoilers but I popped in to ask a question....

Could someone please message me and let me know if Thanos does the finger snap that's in the comics?

Thanks.

Really great to hear, thank you! So would you say that all the people who complain that Marvel has a villain problem will be silenced now?

Well, you can always cry over spilled milk, and some of the past movies may have been better with better villains, but at least no one can say that they CAN'T do it.

Well, Thor gets tortured, Thanos holds his head and holds some heat/enery ray to it and he's clearly in a lot of pain. Loki is choked to death, Heimdall is stabbed with a massive thing. Then there's the Nebula torture scene - sure she's more android than human, but being taken apart and held like that for me gave more the creeps than the stabbing ****. It's not like there's body parts flying around everywhere, but there's a lot of stabbing in that movie going on.

Thanks. wow. sounds like what I was hoping was not accurate.

Well, he basically tells the council once more to **** themselves up the arse, and he rules all the fights he has, even stands a few seconds against Thanos ... But I wouldn't really say terrifying? In general, Steve didn't have much impact on me in that movie, I gotta admit. He didn't really stand out.

Ah, bummer. Oh well, here's to A4 and standing out then. Glad to hear he owned his fight scenes. Thank you!

What was the last actual shot the the movie outside of the post credit scenes?

Don't make me swear on my mother, but I think it was Thanos leaving some lonely hut on a remote mountain or something, staring into the sun.

I'm seeing this in about 10 hours. Can't wait. The critics are loving it and it really sounds like this first part sets up the next movie to be amazing.

Well, you can always cry over spilled milk, and some of the past movies may have been better with better villains, but at least no one can say that they CAN'T do it.

Agreed. I actually haven't had much of a problem with Marvel's villains, other than Zemo's plan in Civil War being unnecessarily complicated. But hey, he did win that one, can't argue the end results. I just wondered if Thanos had enough presence to shut the critics up, LOL.

Thanks for responding!

Was there a huge epic fight between Thor and Thanos, or it's just Thor appearing out of nowhere and stab him? Please just answer yes or no lol

Well, it has been a fun run. I guess I'll have to live vicariously through your viewings at least for now. Enjoy *insert sad, resigned smile here*

Don't make me swear on my mother, but I think it was Thanos leaving some lonely hut on a remote mountain or something, staring into the sun.

Oh s*** he's chilling with Luke I guess lol.

Thanks for all the answers, Dark. How was the Thor/Rocket/Groot entrance into Wakanda?

Oh s*** he's chilling with Luke I guess lol.

Thanks for all the answers, Dark. How was the Thor/Rocket/Groot entrance into Wakanda?

Pretty epic with a great score (Avenger theme), coming in to save the day. Though the focus is mainly on Thor there, Rocket and Groot are kinda just there then.

I'm actually curious on who would win in a fight between Hela and Thanos (without the Infinity Stones).

So there's no fight? Or no big scene as in the big boss fight in the last arc of most DCEU movies? :(

I hope I don't forget something right now (there's a lot of fighting around everywhere in the end, and Thanos just struck down everyone and their mother when Thor arrives). But no, I'm pretty sure, Thor just flies in and stabs Thanos with his hammer. Says some big words, Thanos kinda zones out for a moment (some spiritual weird scene that I can't place), when he's back, the glove with the stones looks kind of weird, and then he just vanishes (hammer stays back). He's very much alive and well still, so I'm really not sure what happened there (someone asks Thor the same, but we don't get an answer).

In your opinion, who were the standout characters in the film?

I hope I don't forget something right now (there's a lot of fighting around everywhere in the end, and Thanos just struck down everyone and their mother when Thor arrives). But no, I'm pretty sure, Thor just flies in and stabs Thanos with his hammer. Says some big words, Thanos kinda zones out for a moment (some spiritual weird scene that I can't place), when he's back, the glove with the stones looks kind of weird, and then he just vanishes (hammer stays back). He's very much alive and well still, so I'm really not sure what happened there (someone asks Thor the same, but we don't get an answer).

Ah well kinda disappointed that we don't have the big fight but it kinda makes sense. If Thor was able to beat Thanos with full stones the fan wouldn't be happy lol.

LMAO. I'm watching reviews on youtube and Grace from Beyond The Trailer just mentioned that a female character got fridged. I can guess who that was, bet it's the same one I mentioned got fridged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"