The Daily Planet - Superman News and Speculation Thread (🚨SPOILERS🚨)

Lol I hadn’t remembered the DCEU Daily Planet skipped the globe

2005233-daily_planet.jpg

As with the Superman suit, I don't love the first impression of Clark's costuming here. Once again, glad to see natural wavy hair (but parted on the right instead of Superman's left), but the flashy cutaway collar and contrast buttons on the shirt seems like an odd choice. Says more Roman Roy than humble Kansas farmboy turned hardworking journalist.

If they are going all out for Metropolis like this, I can't wait to see what Gotham is going to look like in Brave And The Bold.

So real that Clark got a job as a reporter with no experience or formal education. :awesome:

Believe it or not that's actually a thing now!
The New York times, the so called "paper of records" hired a woman called Anat Schwartz to write a front page story about how Hamas weaponized rape on Oct 7. Now that's a HUGE deal for any journalist right? To write a headline story for the NY times! But here is the thing, Anat Schwartz isn't a journalist, she's never had a journalism degree and she has never written an article in her entire life! Yet she gets to write a headliner for the NY times! The reason is that Anat worked for the Isreali army and the NY times has, is and will always be subservient to Isreal and the whole article was a sham!

This..."article" was co-authored by Jeffrey Gettleman and Adam Sella (Schwartz's nephew who is a food critic writer) and the sad thing is Gettleman is a Pulitzer prize winner (just like Lois Lane) but when he was questioned about this sham of an article he said this:

“And what we found I don't want to even use the word evidence because evidence is almost like the legal term that suggests you're trying to prove an allegation or prove a case in court.”

Basically this so called "reporter" is saying that it's not his job to provide evidence but rather tell a story! This is where journalism is at nowadays.

Check out the link below for some legit journalism done by REAL journalists Max Blumenthal and Aaron Mate.

Note: flickchick, I'm pretty sure this video contains no offensive language (it's been a while since I've watched) but if it does I apologize.

I don't want to get into this whole Gaza thing because this isn't the place but sadly we live in a world where the legacy media is bought out and I think CK's journalistic side is now more relevant than ever and should be touched on by future Superman projects.

Didn't care to see Chris Pratt sitting on a sound stage, but these pictures today sure were fun to look at, and imagine. Hopefully sometime in the next 72 hours we get to see the actors in those places as well. Thanks to whomever took and posted the pictures.

Didn't care to see Chris Pratt sitting on a sound stage, but these pictures today sure were fun to look at, and imagine. Hopefully sometime in the next 72 hours we get to see the actors in those places as well. Thanks to whomever took and posted the pictures.
1718765600928.gif

I had an idea back in the day that if in the future a director wanted a Daily Planet that didn’t made you clinically depressed, they could reveal that this is the second Daily Planet building, and they move back to the original one after the second was damaged after a battle.

Thankfully this convoluted retcon won’t be necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"