The Daily Planet - Superman News and Speculation Thread

Jesus God no! Unless Supergirl is going to be mute or scream the entire time keep her away from this.
I bet she gets an audition. Supposedly she is looking to get away from Stranger Things.

lol it’s IMDB, what are we doing here?

Millie would make a great Supergirl. Any franchise is lucky to have her, except maybe the MonsterVerse since they never figured out what to do with her.

Plus it would just be another funny way to troll Henry Cavill by casting another one of his costars in this. :funny:

Millie would make a great Supergirl. Any franchise is lucky to have her, except maybe the MonsterVerse since they never figured out what to do with her.

Plus it would just be another funny way to troll Henry Cavill by casting another one of his costars in this. :funny:
Good points but I think her Stranger Things commitment took her out of Godzilla-Kong 2. Millie will be free to play Kara.

I wish Billy Zane was Lex Luthor

Billy Zane was always a long standing favourite of mine particularly for the casting for SR & even as far as MoS casting I still liked him. I always thought he could have pulled off a great live action version of TAS Lex Luthor.

Generally speaking I always tend to like it when Lex Luthor is 5-10 years older than Superman/Clark Kent as opposed to the same age.

So Kurt won't be jor-el then. I'm guessing 50 or younger.
It'd be a hoot to get RDJ, but you do know who I think he'll get? Chris Pratt.

I was joking by pretending to be in 2003

I know, I was only adding that I always did like him.

He'd have been way too old to have been realistically considered or cast in this franchise, if everything goes well the role could be across multiple films spanning 10+ years by which time he'd be pushing 70. Zane's last chance for the role would have been for BvS, probably would have made more sense also to have Luthor/Wayne closer in age than have Lex be 10+ years Bruce's junior.

So Kurt won't be jor-el then. I'm guessing 50 or younger.
It'd be a hoot to get RDJ, but you do know who I think he'll get? Chris Pratt.
If Gunn’s already avoiding an older Jor-El, I really can’t imagine he’d go for RDJ.

Actors I could see Gunn casting as Jor-El, assuming they want a "name":
-Bradley Cooper
-Jude Law
-Matthew Goode
-Eric Bana
-Clive Owen
-Dominic West
-Cillian Murphy
-Josh Hartnett
-Jon Hamm
-Guy Pearce
-Joel Edgerton

If they go any younger I'm clueless.

Welling and company did tremendous damage to the whole Superman mythos, and he was and is a coward for never putting on the suit, with the fact that he was and is the worst actor to ever be Clark, so NO, never. He just needs to go away.

Actors I could see Gunn casting as Jor-El, assuming they want a "name":
-Bradley Cooper
-Jude Law
-Matthew Goode
-Eric Bana
-Clive Owen
-Dominic West
-Cillian Murphy
-Josh Hartnett
-Jon Hamm
-Guy Pearce
-Joel Edgerton

If they go any younger I'm clueless.
I'd be more than happy with any of those. Law, Pearce, bana, or Edgerton would be my top picks Tho.

Still feel like y’all are going rather old for the first-time father of a newborn.

If it were up to me, I’d be gunning for someone in the Ben Barnes/Jamie Dornan/Aidan Turner age range.

Still feel like y’all are going rather old for the first-time father of a newborn.

If it were up to me, I’d be gunning for someone in the Ben Barnes/Jamie Dornan/Aidan Turner age range.

Yeah, first time dad is more early 30's to me than anything else. He should look somewhat older than Clark, but not like he could be his grandpa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"