The Dark Knight Caption Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aav.jpg

BATMAN: Let me have him! I need him to be my Robin!

KATIE: Well, I need him to make people believe me and Tom had sex!

:o

Dr. Fate said:
WB-CSC-Kissing-the-Knight-I.jpg

All the while, Batman kept wondering where the zipper was on Catwoman's costume...

Which would be pathetic, since anyone who payed any attention to her costume would know that her zipper is RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM.

catwoman.jpg

catwoman_4_large.jpg

Batman thinking;

"...did I turn off the stove? I was in the kitchen before I left the house, but did I turn off the stove? hmmmm, well, I know I locked the- oh, yeah, yeah I turned it off...."

Batman: Ugh, now I know what Peter means with "rides up on the crotch"...

aav.jpg

Rachel: But what should we do about the kid?
Batman: You get the crotch, I'll have the ass!

Batman_robin.jpg

"I WANT YOU! (to give me a job, please man, I freakin' need this, did you even see "the bachelor"? What the hell was I thinking? since then I've been eating cereal, watching daytime tv, and, y'know, pretty much wearing this costume the whole time. the studio wouldn't let me keep it, but on the last day of shooting I like, threw it out of a bathroom window and picked it up later, so, y'know, joke's on them.....)

MaskedManJRK said:
Which would be pathetic, since anyone who payed any attention to her costume would know that her zipper is RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM.

catwoman.jpg

catwoman_4_large.jpg

My bad.

MaskedManJRK said:
aav.jpg

BATMAN: Let me have him! I need him to be my Robin!

KATIE: Well, I need him to make people believe me and Tom had sex!

Nyehehehe.

BATMAN: "Katie, do you really want people to believe you had sex with Tom?"

BATMAN [thinking]: "Weird taste in her mouth... what was she eating earlier? Oh God, that taste better not be what I think it is!"

Dr. Fate said:

BATMAN [thinking]: "Weird taste in her mouth... what was she eating earlier? Oh God, that taste better not be what I think it is!"

HAHA. That reminds me some weird experience a freind of mine had. And he didn't even notice until I told him years later.

_40624850_batman_clooney.jpg

Robin: I can't beleive we went from fighting crime to birthday parties...is this the right place?
Batman: I think so...its getting chilly...my nipples are hard.

snap1_redimensionar.jpg

batman: How many goddamn times do I have to tell you not to leave the toilet seat up?!?!

aav.jpg

batman: Make sure he doesnt move, Rachel. I have to take his temperature. Alright now Timmy...you're going to feel a little pinch...

deadjason.jpg

BATMAN: That's what you get for putting spoons and forks in the microwave, Robin. You moron. Serves you right! *cries*

LordofHypertime said:
deadjason.jpg

BATMAN: That's what you get for putting spoons and forks in the microwave, Robin. You moron. Serves you right! *cries*
Hahahahaha.

magkilmer2.jpg

VAL KILMER: "Why do I look more like Bruce Wayne here than I did in Bamtan Forever?"
batman_begins.jpg

CHRISTIAN BALE BATMAN: "There was a conspiracy against you from day 1, Val. Michael Keaton sabotaged it from the inside. You never stood a chance."
Batman20518.jpg

MICHAEL KEATON BATMAN: "That's right, Val. I saw to it that you were screwed from the get go." [sinister chuckle]
magkilmer2.jpg

KILMER: "Damn you, Keaton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

BATMAN: "Ooh baby, now let's get down tonight. Baby, I'm hot just like an oven, I need some lovin', and baby, I can't hold it much longer. It's getting stronger and stronger, and when I get that feeling I want Sexual Healing.
Sexual Healing, oh baby, makes me feel so fine. Helps to relieve my mind.
Sexual Healing baby, is good for me. Sexual Healing is something that's good for me. Whenever blue tear drops are falling and my emotional stability is leaving me, there is something I can do, I can get on the telephone and call you up baby, and, honey I know you'll be there to heal me. The love you give to me will free me, if you don't know the things you're feeling, oh I can tell you, darling, that it's Sexual Healing.
Get up, Get up, Get up, Get up, let's make love tonight. Wake up, Wake up, Wake up, Wake up, 'cos you do it right..."

Batman: mmmmmmmmm oh mmmmmmmmm...don't stop mmmmm ohhhhhhhh thats it Robin don't stop mmmmmmmm.

Catwoman: What did you just say?

Batman: nothing mmmmmmmmmm wait I want you to do something for me.

Catwoman: What?

Batman: Things are going to get a little freaky....

Catwoman: Tell me?

Batman: I want you to wear Robin's old costume, you know the one that shows off leg....Then i want you to say ''Batman the joker got away''...

Catwoman:......................................OK............

kilmer.jpg

Lunar_Wolf said:

Batman: mmmmmmmmm oh mmmmmmmmm...don't stop mmmmm ohhhhhhhh thats it Robin don't stop mmmmmmmm.

Catwoman: What did you just say?

Batman: nothing mmmmmmmmmm wait I want you to do something for me.

Catwoman: What?

Batman: Things are going to get a little freaky....

Catwoman: Tell me?

Batman: I want you to wear Robin's old costume, you know the one that shows off leg....Then i want you to say ''Batman the joker got away''...

Catwoman:......................................OK............

kilmer.jpg
Hahahaha.

kilmer.jpg

BATMAN: "Hey everybody, I'm got laid!"

ChristopherReeveSuperman.png

SUPERMAN: "Uh-huh. Tha'ts nice, Bruce."

Dr. Fate said:

hehehe, remembered an old girlfriend of mine who smoked... Man, that was a hard mouth to kiss...

Dr. Fate said:
Hahahaha.

kilmer.jpg

BATMAN: "Hey everybody, I'm got laid!"

ChristopherReeveSuperman.png

SUPERMAN: "Uh-huh. Tha'ts nice, Bruce."

LMAO! :joker: The one you posted before this was pretty good too, ' Fate. :)

gift_wrap_new.JPG

JOKER:HEY Aquaman open this box.
AQUAMAN no...
JOKER: Hey Batman open this box.
BATMAN.........no.....
JOKER: Hey Superman open this box
SUPERMAN: no
Joker: pssst Catwoman open this box
CATWOMAN: uh no...
JOKER: Hey Robin open this box.
ROBIN: Ok!!!

explosion.jpg

jason_todd1.jpg

Batman: Jesus this is the 5th Robin this month.

LordofHypertime said:
LMAO! :joker: The one you posted before this was pretty good too, ' Fate. :)
Thanks guys. I like that one about "the 5th Robin this month".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"