The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises - Reviews and Reactions (Critics + Fans) Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
User Naiknat has revealed several major plot points in the comments section of this article. These are MEGA Spoilers, so read at your own risk:

http://screenrant.com/dark-knight-rises-imax-tv-spot-hi-res-images-synopsis-sandy-185167/

Again, read at your own risk.
Nothing new from what people have already speculated here.

For what it's worth, theShape says he knew several "secret" story points going in thanks to rampant speculation here, but nobody has guessed the ending yet.

I wonder if what Anna said about "Bane being the heart of the film" is really what she meant or she just used a wrong phrase for it. I was expecting that description for someone like Bruce or even Blake/Selina. Like, for me, for example, the Joker was the highlight of TDK but I consider Harvey or Bruce to be the heart of it.

this is what makes R2 even more credible...what he said about Bane, I would agree that he is the heart of the film

Charlie The Red said:
Interesting. So
John Blake as Robin
confirmed.

Yes, just as
Coleman Reese being Riddler
is also confirmed, and
Lucius Fox becoming the president of the US
, as well.

Also, seriously people, I don't get the panic. Multiple people have seen the film, and all have loved it. Including people here. This is nowhere a RIM and ASM kind of situation.

So what if the story MIGHT not go the way you want it? In all likelihood, it'll still be handled well.

I wonder if what Anna said about "Bane being the heart of the film" is really what she meant or she just used a wrong phrase for it. I was expecting that description for someone like Bruce or even Blake/Selina. Like, for me, for example, the Joker was the highlight of TDK but I consider Harvey or Bruce to be the heart of it.

Her tweets about TDKR are a bit confusing. I guess what she's trying to say is Bane stole the show for her.

i have more proof

you know how the brazilian girl said Bane is the heart of the film?

R2 sent me a private message with the detailed Bane origin, that he didnt post anywhere yet, and according to what he wrote Bane is no doubt a tragic villain who will have your sympathy towards the end..but then again, i dont know if the context of his actions will stand in the way of that

:csad:

I am sorry you actually believe him.

Yes, just as
Coleman Reese being Riddler
is also confirmed, and
Lucius Fox becoming the president of the US
, as well.

Lucius Fox IS God though, right?

Right?

Nothing new from what people have already speculated here.

For what it's worth, theShape says he knew several "secret" story points going in thanks to rampant speculation here, but nobody has guessed the ending yet.

Ok. I only just got back on the HYPE!, so I was unaware these plot points were already known to people here. I used to hang out here a lot in the years leading upto the TDK release and I forgot what a thorough job Batman fans can do when it comes to debunking rumours / digging out possible story points. :yay:

Was the R2 ending the ending at
the coffee shop?

Oh lord, please don't be true. I only read it because I thought it had been debunked.

Ok. I only just got back on the HYPE!, so I was unaware these plot points were already known to people here. I used to hang out here a lot in the years leading upto the TDK release and I forgot what a thorough job Batman fans can do when it comes to debunking rumours / digging out possible story points. :yay:

If I remember correctly, most people were pretty far off on spoilers until some critics and early screenings spilled the beans.

Lucius Fox IS God though, right?

Right?

Actually,

Al Ghul is....

2rf6hed.jpg

:facepalm:

Alright people, Imma have to whip this out now...

270849_831635738284_1634799650_n.jpg

This is getting out of hand to be honest. So much BS (that could be true???) posted by multiple people, though some think it's the same person.

I think I've learned my lesson. I feel like someone is sitting at home laughing uncontrollably, as they watch our little worlds burn.

I think this thread should be retitled to Spoilers thread because it has gone from reviews to just posts about spoilers and debating on whether they're true or not. :funny:

:facepalm:

Alright people, Imma have to whip this out now...

270849_831635738284_1634799650_n.jpg

This.

If you have registered on this forum in the last month or so, don't quickly trust what others have said on other forums, especially when it has the word of the director on the website as those posters are just wanting attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"