The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises - Reviews and Reactions (Critics + Fans) Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I will say is I don't believe 1 word this R2 guy has said. Absolutely nothing.

We need the two users that saw the movie for verification!

We need Scoop and theShape to confirm any of this cause this is gettin out of hand.

Can someone answer this?! Is the R2 spoiler the [BLACKOUT]coffee shop ending?[/BLACKOUT]

On the site there's a person named ryan4butler that debunked one of R2's "spoilers".

I have no idea what's going on, but it seems like this "R2" guy has caused the Hype to go crazy...

I have no idea what's going on, but it seems like this "R2" guy has caused the Hype to go crazy...

...When it shouldn't. Most of the people going crazy in here are newbies.

R2's 'spoilers' have been debunked as well.

I said yesterday I was happy not to be spoiled by theShape and scoop, but this is like a train wreck that I can't look away from.

*sigh* lol

I should have stayed off the boards on the chance that this stuff is true.

Last edited:
FWIW - I've read a dozen or more tweets and posts online that TDKR has the best ending ever and that the final half hour of the film is mind blowing.

So there is hope. It would be sweet if Rises ends in a way similar to BB!

okay

i'll post in regards to the comment about Bane being the heart of the film

in the end of the film there is a twist

the legend of the bald child that escapes the pit, is not Bane as the audience speculates throughout the story....it's revealed to be Talia.....Bane was in the prison with her, he was older...he protected her and taught her...she is his "Osito" if you will.....when she escapes, he gets viciously tortured for protecting her and being her guardian....he needs the mask for the pain

Honestly who debunked his rumors?
Who said his rumors ever had any credence?

Want spoilers and don't care where they're from? Go to IMDB. This is not the place for them. theShape and scoop12 deserve better than this.

Let's just wait a few more days to see the completed film, we've waited 4 years.

If you're looking to be spoiled then go to IMDB, they have all the answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"