The Dark Knight Roller Coaster!

NOO! They're not building on in Magic Mountain. :csad:

Oh well. The B89 ride is still badass. :yay:

Wait, so are they tearing down the old one or building a totally different one?

theres a batman and mr.freeze ride over here in dallas(even a batman show in the summer)...but no dark knight rides....

dude just reading what happens when you wait is awesome. I can see it the Joker apperaing on countless tv screens. "Starting tonight peopl will die, I'm a man of my word." "Come now if you want to survive you atleast have to get to the train." "Why so serious?" I cant wait.

Wow.

Batman Returns never got any f'ing rollercoaster.

This is gonna be a HUGE movie. 7.5 million invested in one single external marketing effort.

Nuts.

Wow.

Batman Returns never got any f'ing rollercoaster.

This is gonna be a HUGE movie. 7.5 million invested in one single external marketing effort.

Nuts.

7.5 million for EACH roller coaster, and they're building three.

It's an indoor rollercoaster.

Has anyone been on the Mummy's Revenge or whatever at Universal Studios based on the movie?

if its along the same lines, then yes, its gonna be good

theres a batman and mr.freeze ride over here in dallas(even a batman show in the summer)...but no dark knight rides....

You're from Dallas to? Yeah I used to go to Six Flags Over Texas a lot when I was younger.

We also have the Superman Tower of Power ride which is cool. But the Batman Stunt Shows kick ass.

I've also been to Six Flags Astroworld in Houston, where they had a Batman Forever water stunt show and this cool DC Comics shop modeled after a warehouse for Shreck's Department Stores.

CFE

This ride sounds kick-ass. Can't wait :up:

But I wonder if they are going to replace the Batman rides that are currently in the parks. I hope not because I still love the Batman ride they have at the park in New England.

I wonder if all three are going to be exactly the same? either way I'm going to go to all three of them, I live relatively close to all of them.

If they do replace one, hopefully it's the Batman & Robin: Chiller in Jackson, NJ. Much like the movie, the ride sucks.

F*CUKING YES!.
i go to the one in gurnee. and they need to tear down the old batman ride cause it's just 2 old.
they even use to have a batman stunt show but they cancelled it a few years ago.
maybe a new stunt show that would just top this awesome story off!!

i live 5minutes from gurnee so i cant wait.

i havent gotten on the original batman ride yet
but i will soon

i live 5minutes from gurnee so i cant wait.

i havent gotten on the original batman ride yet
but i will soon

wtf? u live 5 mins. from the six flags in gurnee and NEVER went on the orignal batman ride? i pity you. lol

but the new one has me all hyped up

iwasnt much of a roller coaster fan untill last year :p

This sounds very exciting but sadly I'll probably never get to ride it. If it's an indoor simulator ride they'll probably film things just for the ride involving Batman and The Joker. Very much like the BTTF ride in Universal, that would be awesome, I'd travel just to ride that. But if it's just an outdoor roller coaster, I'm not too worried on missing out.

Man,I need to ride the 89' coaster again(my only riding experience of it was ruined cause the kid next to me pooped his pants,and it STUNK).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"