The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Teaser Poster!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it's ok, I think me being extremely let down after that game has my mind a little clouded. I'm going to complain though, it's ok.

To think we played all these games for 3 months...

I'm just curious what does the white brick wall symbolize?

As a Pink Floyd fan I could see many interpretations to it.

But what is Nolans meaning behind a white brick wall?

Its a brick ****ing wall.. it signifies we just got laughed at for waiting around like ****ing morons for a ****ty poster like that

Ummm....maybe Joker's white-ness?

:oldrazz:

It symbolizes a brick wall. Are you going to analyze the slipcover for "Bad" by Michael Jackson too?

Now where is our good ol' reliable source who started the "Joker holding dead bat" snuff?:whatever:

What a surprise, people aren't satisfied...

It's a teaser poster, for crying out loud - it's simple and works on multiple levels - plus it leaves a lot to the imagination - hence a teaser...

All these rumors of the Joker crushing a live bat with his hands - all too obvious and, honestly, amateurish...

This is perfectly fine. I dig it and I think the mainstream will get the main message:

The Joker is BACK.

It's an awesome poster, I'm just disappointed that the real pay-off is a showing of the prologue to only a handful of people.

I was expecting some footage, but ah well. The poster is growing on me.

Why so serious? at the top is a good nod to us....obsessed with that damn website for such a long time, holding out for that trailer!

If you look closely at the bloody bat mouth symbol on its right wing and chest you can see harvey dent and doc ock.

Figured I get that out the way.

It's only a letdown because of the build-up to it

the Why so Serious seems out of place, but overall, I do like it. It's clever, its a good teaser poster.

I love it for a teaser poster.

For a teaser poster what do people expect? The entire movie spelled out lol?

I like it because it shows to the general audiance its Batman. Then it should show to most the Joker is here.

Third it shows its very very dark. blood for the symbol. Awesome.

Wonder when it will go on sale?

I guess it's ok, I think me being extremely let down after that game has my mind a little clouded. I'm going to complain though, it's ok.

To think we played all these games for 3 months...

To the people in a handful of cities who get to see the prologue for free in a couple of days: Not so disappointing.

To me: a bit disappointing.

I like the art though... And to use the teaser site as the tagline is cool.

Lukewarm. I not enthusiastic about it but I don't hate it. I think it'll grow on me more as time goes by.

It's not dissapointing, some of you hype yourselfs and expect too much.

^^ Exactly.

I wasn't let down at all...I only wanted/expected a teaser poster. If they released footage a week before IAL's release it'd be a monterous mistake.

It was obvious to anyone that thought about it that there was no footage coming out of today's events considering that the footage and a trailer are going to be shown in just over a weeks time.

I love it for a teaser poster.

For a teaser poster what do people expect? The entire movie spelled out lol?

I like it because it shows to the general audiance its Batman. Then it should show to most the Joker is here.

Third it shows its very very dark. blood for the symbol. Awesome.

Wonder when it will go on sale?

NO, i dont want everything spelled out but it would be nice to get a poster with batman doing something bad ass or the joker doing something scary.......... this poster is no better than alot of the stuff on the manips page.

Lol really bad, its a wall with a bat logo set to colour or overlay. I feel really bad for all those people who went out and payed for the cakes.

really disappointing! I mean really.... all that work people did. Dressing up, driving to places spread out across america TWICE and THAT'S the payoff ???

:whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever:

I'm a little underwhelmed, but I do think it's cool. I like this more than the profile sillouette (sp?) we got for the BB teaser poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"