The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - - Part 11

If the past 4 crossovers are anything to go by then yes to both. When those ratings die down then they'll probably pull back some.

Yes to the highest ratings, no to the largest budget. They seemed to have scaled back this time, as in simply more expensive than the first crossover they've done.

Yes to the highest ratings, no to the largest budget. They seemed to have scaled back this time, as in simply more expensive than the first crossover they've done.

This will be the largest budget of the season as it is every year. And no way that this not as expensive as at least the 2nd crossover since they are shooting on location. It's probably below Crisis in terms of budget since they have 1 less episode.

Yeah, just shooting in Chicago should set their budget back a bit more than usual, I'd imagine.

So now we know that Earth 90 had the following complete alt versions heroes (unless OG Flash is just supposed to be an older Barry from E1):

-Superman (oops, its actually Firestorm)

-Hawkman/Girl

-The Ray

-Green Arrow (in Smallville suit)

-Captain Cold

-Stargirl

-Huntress (?)

And about two more I cant make out

Last edited:
So now we know that Earth 90 had the following complete alt versions heroes (unless OG Flash is just supposed to be an older Barry from E1):

-Superman

-Hawkman/Girl

-The Ray

-Captain Cold

-Stargirl

-Huntress (?)

and...the same Firestorm
seems like outside of Smallville GA, everyone is here in their usual Flarrowverse gear...which could either mean they couldn't afford alt-uni outfits
or a multiverse crossover already took place on Earth 90.

and...the same Firestorm
seems like outside of Smallville GA, everyone is here in their usual Flarrowverse gear...which could either mean they couldn't afford alt-uni outfits
or a multiverse crossover already took place on Earth 90.

Yeah keeping them in their Arrowverse gear was boring, could've just cgi'd them and made new outfits.

They could have put Huntress in the stripper outfit from that one episode, but then I don't suppose they kept it.

Funny that our first time seeing her in 5 years and its a brief little easter egg where is dead...

I want to say at :18, it looks like Smallville Canary, after the first Hawk helmet.

At :29, that looks like Smallville Cyborg's hoody.

I want to say at :18, it looks like Smallville Canary, after the first Hawk helmet.

The hair keeps throwing me off. I kept an eye out for some fishnets but alas there were none (probably because MG and his anti-Canary thing)

-Superman (oops, its actually Firestorm)

-Hawkman/Girl

-The Ray

-Captain Cold

-Stargirl

-Huntress (?)

I can't even tell that's a person, lol.

The hair keeps throwing me off. I kept an eye out for some fishnets but alas there were none (probably because MG and his anti-Canary thing)

Not sure the fish nets would show up that much with the lighting, assuming that the fish nets are more of a pattern on nylons. But other than that, it really does remind me of Smallville Canary.

That was so forking cool :funny:
I haven’t been a fan of the previous crossovers but I’m HYPED about this one.
JWS Flash has a lot to do with that.
Love the little bit of his theme used at the end :D

Whilst I suppose the character in red could be a Jessie Quick (of that Earth) wouldn't it seem ... odd to have her killed off? It's not like she's Jay's protege as Earth 90's Flash is named Barry Allen, not Jay Garrick (who presumably is on Earth 3 training up that new Speedster).

So I am assuming that they finally killed off the Smallville world.

So I am assuming that they finally killed off the Smallville world.
This would presumably depend on whether they (our heroes) can undo everything that's been done? If Ollie & Barry can be put back into their correct bodies, then presumably events of the past can also be undone? Who's to know?

So are they making it that Smallville, The 1990 Flash series, and the Arrowverse all occured on the same Earth? Because that directly contradicts itself and has major continuity issues that would absolutely not work or make any sense. If Smallville happened on the same Earth as the Arrowverse than why are there 2 Oliver Queens for example. If it's just an Easter egg than I wish they would have put more effort into actually creating costumes for other heroes and not just seemingly do it half way.

So are they making it that Smallville, The 1990 Flash series, and the Arrowverse all occured on the same Earth? Because that directly contradicts itself and has major continuity issues that would absolutely not work or make any sense. If Smallville happened on the same Earth as the Arrowverse than why are there 2 Oliver Queens for example. If it's just an Easter egg than I wish they would have put more effort into actually creating costumes for other heroes and not just seemingly do it half way.
Well someone doesn't pay attention. :p

The Smallville characters are from 'Earth-90', and compromises (or compromised) of the characters mentioned above. We don't quite know whether the Flash we saw is from that Earth, or came from another Earth to assist them (being that all the other characters were implied to be younger).

It was an easter egg though, and before you, I wasn't aware that anyone hadn't got that. I'm sure all will be explained in the crossover though, we'll just have to wait, watch, and find out. It's a bit daft to try and critisise a story before we know what the actual story is.

We can't realistically expect them to create new costumes for every hero they wish to show as dead either; that's a lot of unnecessary work for the costume department. Costumes for Ollie, Kara and Thawne of Earth-X mirrored those of Earth-1/38, short of their insignias. It's more practical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"