The Flash The Flash season 3 episode 7 - "Killer Frost"

you mean ... like daniel west !?

could be ... his armor could have been created from a plane, the same way daniel´s was created from a car

Could be but I'm almost certain he's a normal looking human being under that armor.

Such a great episode! Everything I wanted. Smith should direct more in the future.

Great acting on Danielle's part playing a slightly different version from the Frost she played in Earth 2. Also Grant and Danielle have amazing heat between their scenes in the pipeline. That kiss was unexpected. Reminded me of Catwoman and Batman in BR. I loved the emotional moments of the end. Wally finally getting his powers, Alchemy revealed, though not surprising on both.

Finally the show is coming back again! I have a feeling Killer Frost will be back but later on in the series. the arc was so short, it was wrapped up so quickly.

It's something that should dog her character for the rest of this season, and maybe even some of the next. It needs to be an ongoing struggle.

This was the best episode of the season so far. I really liked that Barry handled Caitlin without using his powers or teammate coaching. A moment like that has been overdue this season. Wally is took the next step as a character and HR proved to be more than just comic relief. Those events were also a little overdue.

The only criticism I have is that the big bad is yet another speedster. Savitar is written well to this point (although his costume is unnecessary), but the Flash's story isn't solely about the speed force. Alchemy should have either been working on his own or with someone like Mirror Master instead of a speedster lackey.

Such a great episode! Everything I wanted. Smith should direct more in the future.

Great acting on Danielle's part playing a slightly different version from the Frost she played in Earth 2. Also Grant and Danielle have amazing heat between their scenes in the pipeline. That kiss was unexpected. Reminded me of Catwoman and Batman in BR. I loved the emotional moments of the end. Wally finally getting his powers, Alchemy revealed, though not surprising on both.

Finally the show is coming back again! I have a feeling Killer Frost will be back but later on in the series. the arc was so short, it was wrapped up so quickly.

According to Kevin Smith on Twitter, it was an intentional homage.

According to Kevin Smith on Twitter, it was an intentional homage.

That makes me wonder if she might have a little thang for Barry... She also made mention of Barry having his happy ever after with Iris. There might be some jealousy there of a personal nature.:cwink:

This was the best episode of the season so far. I really liked that Barry handled Caitlin without using his powers or teammate coaching. A moment like that has been overdue this season. Wally is took the next step as a character and HR proved to be more than just comic relief. Those events were also a little overdue.

He handled Magenta the same way. All the way back in episode 3 of the season.

That makes me wonder if she might have a little thang for Barry... She also made mention of Barry having his happy ever after with Iris. There might be some jealousy there of a personal nature.:cwink:

She does I saw a twang of jealously there that was too obvious to not point out. The shippers may be onto something.

Even better if Smith planned it that way, you can't fake chemistry. Grant and Danielle have it in spades.

What if, in costume, Flash and Killer Frost have a thing going on, but out of costume it's Barry and Iris?

No, that's ridiculous and they're not going to do that.

She doesn't have a thing for Barry, that is just a Batman Returns homage. Killer Frost is also known for killing randos with a kiss.

Y'all talking about this..... :D :D

tumblr_oh2pc2OTU01t2sh34o1_500.gif

tumblr_nn6vaiIxxY1s0d6ato3_400.gif

Oh I'm pretty sure there's a thang between the two, the only reason the writers didn't put them together's because Caitlin's BF automatically dies within the season.:cwink:

Maybe Barry should run back in time again in the season finale, when he comes back, Danielle's cast as Iris =D

What if, in costume, Flash and Killer Frost have a thing going on, but out of costume it's Barry and Iris?

So their combo name Flash+Killer = Flasher. Cat called it! :sly:

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Flasher Caitlin. You'll need a cold shower to resist her.

tumblr_nn6vaiIxxY1s0d6ato3_400.gif

Oh I'm pretty sure there's a thang between the two, the only reason the writers didn't put them together's because Caitlin's BF automatically dies within the season.:cwink:

Maybe Barry should run back in time again in the season finale, when he comes back, Danielle's cast as Iris =D
That's Hannibal Bates

She doesn't have a thing for Barry, that is just a Batman Returns homage. Killer Frost is also known for killing randos with a kiss.

Pretty much. The crush she's had for Barry has long since passed & I don't care for the idea of turning Barry into a cheating *****e.

:o

No one is saying anything about cheating!:whatever:

We would just like it if Barry straight up dumped Iris and went with Caitlyn. That's all...:woot:

And yes, there was definite return kissee-kissee.

No one is saying anything about cheating!:whatever:

We would just like it if Barry straight up dumped Iris and went with Caitlyn. That's all...:woot:

They need to hire Bruno Heller, so they can ditch this part of the canon and make Iris go Barbara Crazy Kean :woot:

10/10.

The Alchemy reveal is not all that it seems.

He wakes up in an empty hospital, then is suddenly in his empty office, where his Alchemy gear is conveniently in a drawer in said office that he's been splitting with Barry for weeks/months?

The reveal screamed nightmare sequence to me. Savitar was in Julian's dreams and controlling him somehow.

Savitar might not even exist in this universe/timeline since Barry reverted Flaspoint. But since he's a speedster he exists in the Speed Force and he's trying to escape it by using Julian to "fix" Flaspoint. Maybe that's why only Barry can see him?

If it's half as crazy as this I'm all in.

Last edited:
An eye doctor would help Team Flash see things more clearly. Good thing there's one on hand... or at least there was in Flashpoint. If Alchemy would just release Caitlin to her true destiny...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"