The Flash The Flash season 3 episode 16 "Into the Speed Force"

KillerMcQueen

Superhero
Reaction score
THE FLASH
S3-E16 "INTO THE SPEED FORCE"

BARRY TURNS TO THE SPEED FORCE – Desperate to stop Savitar and save his friends, Barry turns to the speed force for answers. H.R. gives Jesse some advice.

Gregory Smith directed the episode written by Brooke Roberts + Judalina Neira.
Original airdate 3/14/2017.

Extended Promo:
[YT]vlmcet-fe_4[/YT]

Promo pics:
xv0VACz.jpg

AJopN1e.jpg

CtWgINx.jpg

BuZmQrS.jpg

Last edited:
I feel like talking to the Speed Force should've been done long ago.

I really hope this is not the only episode eddie appears in ... after the curiosity and the wait it would be so lame

then again, it´s what happens with CW most of the time

SNART SNART SNART SNART

I really hope this is not the only episode eddie appears in ... after the curiosity and the wait it would be so lame

then again, it´s what happens with CW most of the time

There's also that set picture of him wearing a red uniform with a Flash logo on it. I think when they turn STAR Labs into the Flash museum, they're going to use Eddie and Ronnie as Hologram tour guides.

They must Hey Wally back this episode because Barry won't be in much of a mood to enjoy himself for the musical in the following episode.

tumblr_nsdsmt77NJ1urli1fo7_400.gif

I can't with this forced Barry/Iris drama.

Oh Ronnie....such a waste. Shame he was never utilized properly.

The return of Black Flash!! :wow: Also loved The Iron Giant reference!

Good for Barry for admitting that it was a mistake to put all the pressure of saving Iris on Wally.

Snart said that Savitar was trapped in the future. Could be a fakeout, but maybe it's confirmation that Savitar is not Wally.

tumblr_nsdsmt77NJ1urli1fo7_400.gif

I can't with this forced Barry/Iris drama.

Iris and Felicity, the two most over dramatic and insecure female characters that I have ever seen in comic book properties when it comes to relationships.

Not to mention, they both have piss poor timing when it comes to informing their guys that they're breaking off the engagement.

tumblr_n73qacrqgV1smcbm7o1_500.gif

I shouldn't be surprised but come on writers! This is so stupid!

Why Barry? [BLACKOUT]Taking responsibility to save Iris in the future doesn't mean break up with her[/BLACKOUT]

Jessie hieing herself off to Earth 3 is the most sensible thing anyone's done on this show for a while. Glad she's gone.

I didn't get why Barry refused to marry Iris. Couldn't he change the future and be the sole person responsible for saving her?

Kinda dreading next week's musical but I like the 20s vibe.

This is giving me some REAL Sailor Moon vibes tbh.

Is Barry letting the future play out as it is by letting Iris die?

Jessie hieing herself off to Earth 3 is the most sensible thing anyone's done on this show for a while. Glad she's gone.

It makes more sense for her to stay around - more speedsters is more helpful against Savitar. For all we know, Savitar was saying what he said to scare her into leaving.

"I'm not fast enough, he is".

Barry conceding Wally is faster..nice. The Flash is the worst Flash lol

Wow, the Arrowverse writers really can't do third seasons can they?

Barry's nonexistent logic in the last scene aside, I really enjoyed this episode, Jessie vs Savitar was fun and I really enjoyed all the scenes in the speedforce.

It's come down to this are you freaking kidding me…. What the hell has happened to the writing staff? Barry your an idiot, I mean a real one. Second I can't believe you guys are reducing The Speed force to a prison or that Jay is trapped within it just because you can't find any real use for JWS since killing Henry Allen.

I'm truly insulted by how this series started off well, had a few bumps in road. But i can't believe we've gone down hill in the third season.

Last edited:
Everything about this episode was amazing except for the nonsensical love twist at the end. The show really doesn't need to string us along on the "Will they or won't they?" arc any longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"