The Dark Knight The HaHaHa Times, Volume 2

has ne1 mess'd wit da tagz on da kase on klown Travel Agency?? (USA,HONG KONG, LONDON, PARIS, SAO PAULO, CANADA) dont ya klownz think datz a klue??
:hoboj:

I would say thats stupid but because you have 1 post which alludes to you MAYBE being a ninja, I must look into your claim! *bangs head on desk*

Hmmm, all the letters on the case anagram to: Spook hooligan snarl-up on gonad. Oh that Joker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....lol

Stop murdering my language! :cmad:
sorry datz how i type
I would say thats stupid but because you have 1 post which alludes to you MAYBE being a ninja, I must look into your claim! *bangs head on desk*
sorry it waz jus a thought, dont know if da tagz r a klue or not, no im not a "ninja", im new here! been readin all postz tryin 2 fig out all dis, btw y do yall call em ninja'z???

They were big a few months ago, b/c everyone here is stupid and 42 Ent. doesnt get their rocks off unless they watch us solve it. LOL jp, though they do get paid to make puzzles in order to reveal TDK stuff, I wish I had that job.

...and they're sneaky (*period stolen by sneaky ninja*)

do you guys think there is any importance in the overlapping of some of the countries' labels? the u.s. one is by itself (imagine that!), the London and Hong Kong ones overlap, and the Paris, Canada, and Sao Paula all overlap. Hmm? Also, why are the U.S. and Canada stickers non-specific?

Whenever someone posts something hinting/cryptic tone + 1st post, suspicion is cast.
You guys are very hyped. And perhaps desperate and impatient.

Whenever someone posts something hinting/cryptic tone + 1st post, suspicion is cast.
You guys are very hyped. And perhaps desperate and impatient.

at this point, aren't we all a little desperate and impatient? :yay:

If he is a :ninja:, then my image of :ninja:s as the coolest beings in existence is forever shattered :csad:.

Turns out :ninja:s are just illiterate chavs.

do you guys think there is any importance in the overlapping of some of the countries' labels? the u.s. one is by itself (imagine that!), the London and Hong Kong ones overlap, and the Paris, Canada, and Sao Paula all overlap. Hmm? Also, why are the U.S. and Canada stickers non-specific?
"usa-1,hong kong & london-2, sao paulo,paris & canada-3"

has ne1 mess'd wit da tagz on da kase on klown Travel Agency?? (USA,HONG KONG, LONDON, PARIS, SAO PAULO, CANADA) dont ya klownz think datz a klue??
6 stickers. 4 with words. 2 without. The United one is by itself. Then the next two touch each other. Then the next three touch each other. So 1,2,3.

That's where I'm at so far.

Here's something else. The stain at the bottom of the 4-01 envelope. The stain on the lower right side is a silouette of a plane flying.

I just see us running out of our houses on another cake hunt, but this time, at midnight...

6 stickers. 4 with words. 2 without. The United one is by itself. Then the next two touch each other. Then the next three touch each other. So 1,2,3.

That's where I'm at so far.
*looks at site* Damn you're good man. I never thought about that.

cta.com was created yesterday "3/30/2008", dont know if that has anything 2 do wit hahahatimes??:huh:

Just a suggestion (and sorry for going off topic): When you are old enough to get your first job, you may want to type so anyone over the age of 13 can understand you. Please know that I only give this advice in the friendliest of contexts.

These are the times right now:

New York * Mon 7:53 PM (USA est)
Hong Kong Tue 7:53 AM
London * Tue 12:53 AM
Sao Paulo Mon 8:53 PM
Paris * Tue 1:53 AM
Toronto * Mon 7:53 PM (Not sure what timezone in Canada)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"