The Halloween Film Series Thread... - Part 4

I had completely forgotten about the Trent Reznor/Atticus Ross theme and now I’m picturing an alternate universe where Fincher got his hands on this franchise.

So on reddit, someone recorded a clip from their screening of godzilla vs kong in australia saying there's a new trailer on Friday.

Hardly the most reliable source of info, but I hope its true. But April seems a bit too early for a trailer.

Hardly the most reliable source of info, but I hope its true. But April seems a bit too early for a trailer.
Yeah, thats what I was thinking too haha. I feel like June would be far more realistic.

A full trailer this far out would only make the waiting hurt worse lol.

Putting it on a movie like Kong vs. Godzilla would't of made sense anyway. I could see us getting a Trailer in May either with Spiral or A Quiet Place Part 2 or in June when they Release the Conjuring 3.

Yeah we've waited this long, another couple months won't hurt. Plus the first trailer gave me all I really need to be excited.

Just hoping for another classic long take scene and I think that it's confirmed there will be.

Tony Moran has definitely got his name brought up in the Halloween universe this week.

It's a shame how pitiful he is. I wonder why conventions still invite him, especially when he denigrates the fans, crew, and film in general.

I just watched that recent video of him at various conventions. My god what a petty spiteful POS. He was Michael's face for like 3 seconds yet he says he played Michael Myers in Halloween 1 and II. He wasn't even in Halloween II. They cut his face shot out.

He had some pretty serious takes regarding Carpenter and JLC. I would be VERY surprised if he gets another con-type invite.

What was his last? Ghosts of Mars? Unfortunately, his last good film was In the Mouth of Madness. Not sure if he still has the drive for it anymore.

It was The Ward, which was somewhat decent but nothing really spectacular.

Escape From L.A. is good. Ghosts of Mars is goofy fun. I think those movies deserve another look particularly L.A. It's a very good satire of the first movie and action movie sequels.

I find Escape from L.A. to be very underrated as well. It's too overlooked.

Yeah, I’m eager to see DGG recreate the 1978 aesthetic. I know he was tempted to do a flashback with Loomis in the first one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"