The Halloween Film Series Thread... - Part 4

Glad we're thinking in the same way for this Halloween :up:

In France, of what I read in the critics, it's average, more severe than the opinions that we already had on RT for example.

tumblr_pg9ojfl14c1xbjxxyo8_540.gif

For the record guys, the track "The Shape Returns" that was released last month plays at one of the greatest moments in the film. that is all haha

Yep. As (in metaphor) the franchise had been resuscitated after a long period of mediocre/bad sequels.

Reminds me of the logo at the beginning of Star Trek 09, where it was like annocuning Star Trek was back. This is the same for Halloween.

I'm gonna try and watch Halloween III again. All the other times, I tried but couldn't finish it because it was rejecting me as much as I was rejecting it. Or I tried but I didn't like and didn't want to waste my time.

What can I do to rewatch it, yet again, and actually finish it?

Halloween III is terrible, but by time the plot unravels it is firmly in the so bad its good category.

I'm gonna try and watch Halloween III again. All the other times, I tried but couldn't finish it because it was rejecting me as much as I was rejecting it. Or I tried but I didn't like and didn't want to waste my time.

What can I do to rewatch it, yet again, and actually finish it?

Halloween III is one of movies I want to see a remake of. The idea of mixing sci-fi with old witchcraft is brilliant, it just needed better execution. That and it had some interesting social commentary on Corporate America. It could have been something just as good as Halloween '78 while being completely different.

Halloween III is one of movies I want to see a remake of. The idea of mixing sci-fi with old witchcraft is brilliant, it just needed better execution. That and it had some interesting social commentary on Corporate America. It could have been something just as good as Halloween '78 while being completely different.

ME TOO! I KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!

Some of those finalists are like one hour Illustrator jobs... hmm, weird considering some are actually talented “drawings”.

50 mins in. I'm trying guys. Just....meh...

I wish this were remade. Or hell, made better back then.

Back in the day I think people really expected Michael Myers to show up at some point and when he never did tthey were disappointed and that movie got a lot of hate.

Its not that at all, and I think that comment needs to stop.

Its just a bad movie. The concept is great, but the story isn't. I said this before: take the concept and give us a better story, that's worth calling it Season of the Witch and actually give us a Witch as the antagonist. She shows us in the trailer and posters, but not in the movie?! The story should've been: a guy who is a leader of a cult in disguise of a honorable businessman wants to resurrect a Witch on Halloween to celebrate the holiday's true meaning, so he creates a bunch of kids masks to murder children to do so. Alot of kids start dying on Halloween night, leading to the Witch to return; its up to our main characters to stop the cult, save the remaining kids of the world, and defeat and return the Witch back to where it came.

THERE'S YOUR MOVIE!

Sorry guys, but Halloween III sucks. Not because of the lack of Michael Myers, get that out of your system. The movie just isn't good, period.

Could someone just upload the Stand Alone documentary from the blu ray. I wanna see that, as I will never get the blu ray at all.

Ideally, I would like to see the franchise go back to the anthology idea. There's honestly not much you can do with Michael Myers, especially now that he's getting up there in age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"