Daredevil The Inevitable Costume Thread - Part 2

I liked how, on the new cowl, you could see his eyes behind the lenses, and could see him blinking at some points.

The new cowl is f***ing perfect. Whenever he's wearing it, I can stop staring at how awesome it looks. I think I needed to see the new one to make me appreciate how fugly the old one was, lol.

The new cowl is f***ing perfect. Whenever he's wearing it, I can stop staring at how awesome it looks. I think I needed to see the new one to make me appreciate how fugly the old one was, lol.

The one problem I have with the new cowl is that it's too short in the back. It sometimes looks a little goofy.

New cowl looks better, the revised suit could still use more red though. With the show's lighting (or rather, lack thereof) the finer points of the DD suit don't seem to make much of a difference IMO. Case in point, we could barely see the details of Elektra's hero costume.

I wonder why they got rid of the arm and shin guards. He got rid of extra protection for no reason.

tumblr_o4cf5mGj151unsbsso1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_o4cf5mGj151unsbsso2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_o4cf5mGj151unsbsso3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_o4cf5mGj151unsbsso4_r2_250.gif

I wonder why they got rid of the arm and shin guards. He got rid of extra protection for no reason.

Mobility most likely. I prefer it, it evokes design elements from the black custome.

We're not talking about heavy body armor. Arm and shin guards wouldn't hinder his mobility in any way. And they would actually really come in handy, fighting guys who come after him with Katanas all day long. Or to block blunt instruments, like when Fisk kept hitting him on the ground.

Costume looked really amazing here. Like WOW! They really pulled it off, hopefully we get to see it next to Cap, IM or Spidey one day.

I really hope that the Netflix heroes will join the MCU during the Infinity War Movies.

it is the new cowl which looks amazing..the suit itself still has issue. .look at the busy looking stomach area on the suit..more red pls!

I really hope that the Netflix heroes will join the MCU during the Infinity War Movies.

He should at least be reference in CW,. and i feel like he is a must for the Infinity War movies. Even if he is shown just helping to minimize collateral damage,. Daredevil deserves at least some air time on the big screen

I like the new cowl (Love it in certain lighting) but the new outfit from the neck down... Not the biggest fan of it. I preferred the less baggy look of the other outfit merge it with the colors of the new outfit and it'd work better for me.

The one problem I have with the new cowl is that it's too short in the back. It sometimes looks a little goofy.

It wouldn't matter if the fabric part was red instead of black.

I thought the cowl made all the difference this season. Like you, I couldn't stop staring at it some shots lol. The suit still maintains that somewhat "heavy artillery" with some slight baggy feel, but I dig it. They also brightened the red/changed the shade this season. It's awesome. Him getting the baton was a clap moment, too.

I hope all these guys are in IW! What a treat that'd be. Russos did say entire MCU to be collected in those movies right? I think they're just pulling our leg with the hesitancy in certain interviews.

I thought it was cool to see the guy giving Daredevil weapons/costume back. However besides, the new weapon and the helmet, I'm not digging the costume. I wish it was all red.

And I thought Punisher's costume looked like a cosplay costume. And Elektra's costume doesn't look good. If she returns I want her to wear her signature costume in the comics.

However besides, the new weapon and the helmet, I'm not digging the costume. I wish it was all red.

Yeah love the new cowl/helmet, but I think they need tweak the rest of the outfit to make it more unison. Right now it's a little too tactical and maroon looking for my taste.

The new cowl was a big improvement, but I would like to see them get rid of the damn rivets/buckles for season two. Less bulky would be better. My original thoughts were that there should be more red, but the new black costume is perfect imo. I hope they get closer to this:

daredevil.jpg

It's a nit picky thing, but I didn't like the baggy pants look. If they had the color scheme from suit #2 with the more form-fitting pants of suit #1 with the boots from suit #1...perfection

It's a nit picky thing, but I didn't like the baggy pants look. If they had the color scheme from suit #2 with the more form-fitting pants of suit #1 with the boots from suit #1...perfection

Yeah but I guess that would restrict his movement a bit more. That was clearly obvious in the Season 1 finale. I'm glad that the Season 2 suit didn't give him such problems.

Does anyone have any good screen shots of Elektra's final costume? I want to draw it but it is impossible to get a good image of it.

Daredevil's suit looked awesome in season 2! The new cowl is perfect.

I wouldn't say perfect. It definitely looks better but the nose still bugs me and the red of the cowl doesnt match the color of the rest of the suit. Both very distracting. Plus they should add the DD in a creative way.

If S01E13 costume was a 5/10
and the black accented version at the beginning of S02 was a 6/10
The newest one was barely a 7/10

Even Ben Afflecks was better than that (8/10?). I really wish they'd just fix the damn thing too because the black costume in S01 was like... borderline 10/10.

It's frustrating with how budget conscious shows are, they can afford to design and build costumes that are utilized on screen for all of 30 seconds (Punisher) or a few minutes (Elektra).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"