The Israel-Palestine Politics Thread II

This ties into is an important precursor into the Ukraine and Gaza wars.

Very rich natural gas fields have been discovered off the coast of Gaza. Israel wants to own them, and NATO wants Israel rather than Palestine to control them. That can help wean Europe off of Russian energy, and if a million brown people are humiliated and killed as a consequence, then that's an added bonus for these people.

This ties into is an important precursor into the Ukraine and Gaza wars.

Very rich natural gas fields have been discovered off the coast of Gaza. Israel wants to own them, and NATO wants Israel rather than Palestine to control them. That can help wean Europe off of Russian energy, and if a million brown people are humiliated and killed as a consequence, then that's an added bonus for these people.

It's sad that this is entirely plausible. :(

They've been saying this for a while. I'm sure it's already there. :(
The last step of a genocide is erasing the history of the genocide, because it removes the victims not just from the living but from memory. We're seeing part of that step here in that they're limiting the flow of information out of Gaza.

One Israeli official is complaining that the USA is too slow in its weapons deliveries:

I don't know if the USA is actually slow in its weapons deliveries, and if it were what the reason might be.

I do find the criticism to be incredibly entitled and grotesque.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"