The Israel-Palestine Politics Thread II

Israeli minister [Gideon Saar] quits Netanyahu's unity government, saying he was sidelined​

I'm sure rich Israelis would like to turn Gaza into a resort town for themselves.

Last edited:
Trump criticizes Israel.

By Trump standards, he sounds unusually diplomatic. I think that he's not used to holding back, but he's forcing himself because he has a lot of Zionist mega-donors, enough that he's dependent on them.

I realized something yesterday.

We refer to Palestinians in Israeli jail as "prisoners" and Israelis held by Palestinians as "hostages".

The actual difference is in the availability of resources, but the difference in language is sanitizing to one side.

As a Jewish person, I've been appreciating this religious Twitter channel that is anti Zionist. I've been affected by the hate I see in some of my cohorts and close relatives, this is a good reminder of broader Judaism.

Zionism is but one interpretation of Judaism, is only two hundred years old or so, and was largely invented by White anti semites who wanted to get rid of the Jews of Europe. Today, it's backed by the USA and UK to destabilize the middle east.

A
Awful. They won't do it only because then it would be too radioactive for Isrealis to move in.

An impressive demonstration near the Blue Mosque in Istanbul.

The image expands when you click on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"