Justice League The Justice League Critic Reviews/Rotten Tomatoes Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So.. how long until they reveal the score?

Joss liked a tweet from a critic saying that SW is the worst villain of all time lmao

Now we're comparing a whopping 4 films to 17? :loco:

It's DC/Marvel as a whole media wise including TV, Movies, Animated features etc.

Hope this is the end of a certain director's rein.

I'll be interested to see the final stats on this one.

It's a weird thing. I like this movie better than BvS because of the tone and obvious course correction etc, it's got some fun... But, just as a movie and taking the fact that I'm a Superman/DC fan out of it... This is definitely a worse movie than BvS.

Just got out, it's basically a cartoon.

I'd wager it will settle at 39% in the end.
Anyone?

Can't say I expected much more from Snyder (Who I used to like and respect as a director). I'll still see it tonight or tomorrow night. I've been waiting for a Justice League movie ever since I read Grant Morrison's New World Order as a 12 year old and It feels weird that I have almost no hype going into this. The last few years have just drained it out of me.

I'll be interested to see the final stats on this one.

It's a weird thing. I like this movie better than BvS because of the tone and obvious course correction etc, it's got some fun... But, just as a movie and taking the fact that I'm a Superman/DC fan out of it... This is definitely a worse movie than BvS.

MovieBob said something along those lines: it's harmless because it's less interesting than BvS; aiming lower, it fails less dramatically.

Let's take it as a half step forward.

The DCEU is dead, long live the DCFU!

It's 43% as of 3pm yesterday. The leaked RT score on flixter showed it went up since then. Interesting to see what it settles at.

Do scores normally get higher or lower? "This movie would've been better as a videogame"

I'm gonna see it regardless but that's disappointing.

More often than not they only get lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"