The Man of Steel Merchandise Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think in some cases, previntage or distressed shirts look much better than brand spanking new shirts. I think it applies more to "classic" logos or characters.

To me it just looks like you're paying full price for secondhand and/or damaged shirts. Like buying pre-ripped jeans.

To me it just looks like you're paying full price for secondhand and/or damaged shirts. Like buying pre-ripped jeans.

I can't rip my jeans like the department store can...:woot:

I'll never understand the appeal of distressed/pre-vintaged shirts.

Hot Topics around here have a pretty decent quantity of the shirts. I may pick up the black one this weekend.

I think in some cases, previntage or distressed shirts look much better than brand spanking new shirts. I think it applies more to "classic" logos or characters.

I for one like vintage stuff because it sort of brings me back to the days when I first started liking whatever it maybe or was.. In a way.

I can't rip my jeans like the department store can...:woot:

This too! FTW haha :applaud

I bought my girl a nice shiny, classic royal blue "S" shield womens t-shirt at Target for only $8.00. On sale for a normal price of $20.00. I may get the Black tee-shirt with the silver logo. That looks badass to me. Usually I go with the traditional red and blue, but I just love the black tee.

I'll check out the Wal-Mart shirts, first. You can't beat $7.50. Also, paying $30+ dollars for a tee is outrageous. The absolute MAX I'd go is $20.00. The vintage shirt is nice, but the price is too steep.

Well, I picked up the black 'Man of Steel' logo (reddish/silver logo) tv shirt. Considered the blue one, but wanted the one that looks like the logo plastered everywhere.

I might end up picking up a poster or two as well ... $5 ... maybe the silhouette shot from last years teaser poster (I think comic con) and either the large shot of Superman from the tickets, or the Superman kneeling in the arctic shot.

BTW, today I saw the capes that a few employees will be wearing on Saturday for ticket sales. Not bad ... I'd take one if they were giving them away. I laugh though, they have the S shield on the back ... and of course he doesn't wear it like that ... but we couldn't sell 'red' capes without it. :p

Oh, and also seems like we will be giving away Man of Steel logo tattoos & Superman tattoos with purchases.

Transfer tattoos I presume?!
Yeah ... the S logo is strictly black ... I didn't see the Superman one up close.

Yep, you can put your temporary tattoo on and go to the show with your Man of Steel t-shirt.

These are the shirts I got this week..

mos_zps6af58833.jpg

Left: Amazon, Right: Walmart

Last edited:
apparently it's Google Chrome screwing up with me...nice shirts

They're selling them at Walmart and a store called Suburbia.

Yeah, didn't like that either, but hey, I paid 13 bucks for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"