The Multiversers RPG

"Now. The time has come to take our place as rulers of the world, not just the world's you hail from, but the entire multiverse. There are infinite amount of worlds out there. That's infinite amounts of people to rule, children to slaughter, women to rape. This ours for the taking and nobody can stop us! Join me and we can watch it all burn!"
Hollejunge stood there as the man spoke, taking in his surroundings. This Flagg man sounded almost as good an oritor as Hitler himself. Hollejunge allowed himself a little smile; too long had he been confined by the Empire, how he longed to go wild again, like the pillage of America. His eyes glowed a deep red.
"Please, Orin."

He holds his arms out with the palms out in a non-threatening manner.

"The multiverse is big enough to share. In fact, all I ask is one little thing."

Flagg draws his hand's tight and presses hard. He opens them again and five small stones sit in his palm, each of the stones are as black as night, but with a small red flaw in the shape of an eye sits in the center. All of them have black rope on the end. Small necklaces.

"The only thing I ask is your unflinching allegiance. To become my Agents of Chaos."
This, Hollejunge decided, was his que to speak. He reached out his hand to take the necklace.

"You have my allegiance. I do not need a worl from this Multiverse, as long as there are still places to sack and pillage and to make war," he growled.

Hal stood and silently listened to what he guessed where now his teammates introduce themselves, until only he was left. With all eyes on him, he finally spoke up.

"Fine. My name is Hal Jordan. I'm head of the Green Lantern Corps back on...in my universe, as it were. I couldn't help you with much more than chucking grenades at commies, but this here ring on my finger can do just about anything I want it to long as I concentrate."

Hal raises his hand and finds that his ring is back in working order. His first thought is take them all down and return home, starting with that alternate Superman or whatever he was. But his interest was piqued.
The ring sparks to life and glows a bright green, as the blindingly white void is all of a sudden filled to the brim with identical, emerald soldiers.

Letting his fellow world-rescuers look around with wide eyes for a while, Hal eventually lowers his hand as all the copies fade back out in to the white.

"Green Lantern, reporting for duty." Hal says with a cocky smile on his face. "Now how about a mission briefing, Chronos?"

Entreri-4.gif

Artemis Entreri watches the events unfold as the sheep all blindly gave their alligience to this Dark Man.

Fools, Entreri thought to himself, to blindly follow without question. They are becoming nothing more than the common thugs of the Pashas.

Entreri thought back to his early days of Calimport. He had fought long and hard to get to where he was. He had escaped the bonds of slavery once before, and he vowed to be no man's slave ever again.

"No", Entreri stated emphatically, "I will not be a servant to any man or being."
"I am my own lord and master, and I will die before that changes", he stated with utter conviction, and everyone who heard him knew how serious he was.

He would be no man's slave ever again.

"Good, I was wondering when you all would finish up with your introductions", replies Chronos as he brings himself back into the conversation.

"Now then...your first task is a simple one you must protect a man called T'Challa from harm."

"But do not let the simplicity of it all fool you, this mission is extremely dangerous"
, Chronos continued.

"This world you will travel to is infested with zombies. And not just ordinary zombies, but zombie super heroes. All the super-powered beings of this Earth were infected and turned into flesh eating zombies. They retain all their powers and their intelligence."

"Do not allow yourselves to be bitten or you will become infected"
, Chronos states gravely.

"The man you are sent to protect is one of the few remaining heroes left on the world who have not succumbed to infections", Chronos goes on after allowing his previous words a few seconds to sink in.

"He is a genius in every sense of the word and is currently working on a serum that when dispersed into the air will reverse the infection and return the zombies to their previous human states."

"This world must be clensed of the zombie menace, and you can bet your bottom dollar that the Dark Power will be doing whatever it takes to see T'Challa and all other survivors dead."

"If any of you are having second thoughts, now's the time to back out", states Chronos as he casts his unseen gaze on each of the essembled heroes.

"Yes, Artemis. I know full well about your past...and I know exactly what you do. Death is your business, and business is very good. How about I make it a bit better?"

The Walking Dude snaps his fingers, the torchlight surrounding the group brightens until the who area is illuminated. All around the group, countless numbers of gold coins, jewels, and other treasures surround them.

"I present to you a king's, no, a hundred king's fortunes. All for you, Mr. Entreri."

He holds the necklace infront of him and smiles.

"You won't be in my service, but with all the gold and power, you can help Drizzt Dourden reach the clearing at the end of the path."

Flagg smiles as he brings up the name that Entreri hated more than any other.

"Yes, Artemis. I know full well about your past...and I know exactly what you do. Death is your business, and business is very good. How about I make it a bit better?"

The Walking Dude snaps his fingers, the torchlight surrounding the group brightens until the who area is illuminated. All around the group, countless numbers of gold coins, jewels, and other treasures surround them.

"I present to you a king's, no, a hundred king's fortunes. All for you, Mr. Entreri."

He holds the necklace infront of him and smiles.

"You won't be in my service, but with all the gold and power, you can help Drizzt Dourden reach the clearing at the end of the path."

Flagg smiles as he brings up the name that Entreri hated more than any other.
Entreri looks on all the wealth with awe. Never in his lifetime has he seen such treasures. Never in his lifetime has he seen any treasures come remotely close!
It was as though somebody stole the horde of Tiamat herself.

But Entreri did not focus on the gold or the jewels, he focused on a name.

Drizzt Do'Urden.

Entreri spat. How he hated that accursed drow! He was the only being who could come close to besting Entreri in combat. Artemis would not be content until his blood decorated the edge of his weapons. Especially his jeweled dagger, though that would never happen now.

"You can keep the gold and jewels, Flagg. They hold little interest to me", the emotionless assassin spoke.
"I will not bend my knee to you or anyone."

"But", Entreri continued, "I will offer you my services in exchange for the assets I will need to kill the dark elf."

"Excuse me? Zombies? Superhero Zombies? Are you serious? This is rid.." Hal stops mid-sentence as he turns his head to his fellow world-jumpers and realizes that zombies are pretty far down on the list of absurdities he has encountered. Giving an awkward cough he rubs the back of his head. "So..Chronos...we" Hal gestures to the rest of the men "...do this for you, and you send us back home, correct? I'm needed back on my Earth."

"Excuse me? Zombies? Superhero Zombies? Are you serious? This is rid.." Hal stops mid-sentence as he turns his head to his fellow world-jumpers and realizes that zombies are pretty far down on the list of absurdities he has encountered. Giving an awkward cough he rubs the back of his head. "So..Chronos...we" Hal gestures to the rest of the men "...do this for you, and you send us back home, correct? I'm needed back on my Earth."

Roland nods in agreement.

"Yes, Wizard. If we do this task for you, we shall return to our worlds? I am in the process of saving..."

He pauses as he looks at the mysterious Chronos. Maybe he already knows.

"The Dark Tower."

Entreri looks on all the wealth with awe. Never in his lifetime has he seen such treasures. Never in his lifetime has he seen any treasures come remotely close!
It was as though somebody stole the horde of Tiamat herself.

But Entreri did not focus on the gold or the jewels, he focused on a name.

Drizzt Do'Urden.

Entreri spat. How he hated that accursed drow! He was the only being who could come close to besting Entreri in combat. Artemis would not be content until his blood decorated the edge of his weapons. Especially his jeweled dagger, though that would never happen now.

"You can keep the gold and jewels, Flagg. They hold little interest to me", the emotionless assassin spoke.
"I will not bend my knee to you or anyone."

"But", Entreri continued, "I will offer you my services in exchange for the assets I will need to kill the dark elf."

"Please, Artemis. What's mine is yours."

The five reluctantly grab the necklaces from Flagg's outstretched palm. He smiles.

"Excellent. These tokens are how we shall keep in communication. Simply press the stone and think the name of the person you wish to speak to."

Flagg waits a beat before he speaks again.

"Now, if that's all you have. Lets get to work on the task at hand, eh?"

The five reluctantly grab the necklaces from Flagg's outstretched palm. He smiles.

"Excellent. These tokens are how we shall keep in communication. Simply press the stone and think the name of the person you wish to speak to."

Entreri turns the small stone in his hand, and places it in his belt pouch.

"First, Flagg...my dagger. I assume you can undo the enchantment you placed on it?"

Roland nods in agreement.

"Yes, Wizard. If we do this task for you, we shall return to our worlds? I am in the process of saving..."

He pauses as he looks at the mysterious Chronos. Maybe he already knows.

"The Dark Tower."

"I know all about each and every one of you", Chronos states.
"I am omnipotent after all", he says with a smile and a nod of his head.

"I will return each of you to your own worlds at the exact same instant you were taken, and with the power needed to succeed in your personal quests."

"But understand", Chronos speaks in a serious manner devoid of any sense of emotion, "this is but the first of many missions I'm afraid. This will be the most challenging and dangerous war you will ever fight in your lives. Make no mistake about that."

"But it is for the greatest cause of all...survival. Survival of not only the worlds you visit, but of all worlds...including your own. If this Dark Power is left unchecked it will ravage everything. Including your own universes."

Tommy was the first to think of something, and spoke.

"Say we spend years fighting your war. We'll still return to our universes the same age we left them? Will we remember any of this?"

Tommy was the first to think of something, and spoke.

"Say we spend years fighting your war. We'll still return to our universes the same age we left them? Will we remember any of this?"

"If that is your wish", replies Chronos.

"I can return you to your world in any state you wish. Both physically and mentally."

"If that is your wish", replies Chronos.

"I can return you to your world in any state you wish. Both physically and mentally."

I analyzed Chronos' words carefully. Could he even take me back to before I became what I am? Before I died so I could be with Wanda....forever?

"Could you even take us back to a point before you took us?"

I analyzed Chronos' words carefully. Could he even take me back to before I became what I am? Before I died so I could be with Wanda....forever?

"Could you even take us back to a point before you took us?"

"My dear Mr. Simmons", replies Chronos with a smirk, "I can take you wherever and whenever I wish to. You mortals see time as something linear, something pre-set. But that is hardly the case."

"It really is a whimsical view you mortals have, I must say", chuckles Chronos.

"Now that we're all nice and acquainted, how about we get this show on the road? We'll probably need some prep time, some specs on the universe we're going to, the works. I don't do things unprepared....especially not when dealing with superpowered zombies, but that's just me."

Turning to his teammates, Hal's ring glowed green as an emerald strategy board appeared suspended in mid-air.

"Now, boys and....things, what's our game plan?"

"What is this first task you speak of, milord?"

Orin humbly bows at the stranger before him, hiding a devilish smirk as he does. The thought of overthrowing and betraying this being and the ones around him strays into Orin's mind as did the thought with his own father. If he could do such a being as he, these 'comrades' of his would be no different.

Of course, it had to be perfect timing. After all, he does not know what these four other men, let alone the stranger before him who will lead them all, can do.

"The power to wield the cosmos with around my--er, our iron grips...is overwhelming. Forgive me if I grow anymore impatient."

"Now that we're all nice and acquainted, how about we get this show on the road? We'll probably need some prep time, some specs on the universe we're going to, the works. I don't do things unprepared....especially not when dealing with superpowered zombies, but that's just me."

Turning to his teammates, Hal's ring glowed green as an emerald strategy board appeared suspended in mid-air.

"Now, boys and....things, what's our game plan?"

"I'm not an expert on zombies as much as I am on angels and demons, but it sounds like the mission isn't as much fighting super-zombies as much as it is to protect this T'Challa guy..." I say turning to Chronos. He looks like he knows alot more than we do, so asking him all the right questions to prepare us more while he's still here could work to our advantage. Give us a little edge... since I for one ain't a big fan of shooting in the dark...

"Do you know where we can find him?"

"I'm not an expert on zombies as much as I am on angels and demons, but it sounds like the mission isn't as much fighting super-zombies as much as it is to protect this T'Challa guy..." I say turning to Chronos. He looks like he knows alot more than we do, so asking him all the right questions to prepare us more while he's still here could work to our advantage. Give us a little edge... since I for one ain't a big fan of shooting in the dark...

"Do you know where we can find him?"

"I'd start by investigating his kingdom of Wakanda in the continent of Africa", replied Chronos with a sigh.
"It's where I'd look first."

"Now...if there is nothing else could we possibly get on with saving reality", askes Chronos as his unseen eyes look out at all of the heroes.

"I'd start by investigating his kingdom of Wakanda in the continent of Africa", replied Chronos with a sigh.
"It's where I'd look first."

"Now...if there is nothing else could we possibly get on with saving reality", askes Chronos as his unseen eyes look out at all of the heroes.

"Let's do it! It's MORPHIN TIME!"

I arose, cape shrouding most of my body, eyes glowing necroplasmic neon green.

"I'm ready..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"