Codename: Overman

Human name (if applicable): Clark Kent

Height: 6'2

Weight: 250 pounds

Eyes: red

Hair: black

Marital Status: Single

Known Relatives: None

Group Affiliation (history of group needed): Justice Project, all super humans on this Earth are modified clones of Overman.

Universe/Timeline history*: (Quote by the Psycho Pirate in Animal Man #23) "A bad world. A world where everythings gone wrong who makes these awful worlds? Whose idea was this? Oh it's a world where all the superheroes are part of a government experiment. What a stupid idea! Overman is the first and the others...the others are modified clones grown from his cell scrapings. Stupid. But Overman goes mad. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. No. No. Something affects his brain. A virus. A sex virus. Oh, Overman! And the Justice League try to stop him...only they're not called the Justice League...

They're attached to the U.S. military. I don't like this world. There's no fun in it...And he kills them. It's horrible. Our Superman would never do what this man does. Burning children. Eating...oh no...

He kills everything. Smoldering cities. Human fat burning and turning the sky black. And he's got a bomb. A doomsday bomb. He's going to set it off. Suicide. Take everything with him. The whole tortured world. He's insane. Head burning. Don't let me think any more of this!"

Overman is then accidently let loose in the mainstream DCU. After defeating Ultraman, Streaky the Supercat, and killing Bizarro he is yanked outside the comic book panel by Animal Man where he is plagued by speaking shadows that tell him "We are the creations of sick minds. Yes. I've seen. And there's something worse. The creators..They're not real either.."

Afterwards he is stuck in a shrinking comic book panel as Animal Man watches from outside. "What is this thing? I'm Overman! I killed them all! Killed the whole world!" "No. They made you do it? Don't you understand? They make it all happen." "No! Let me out! I'm not like you! I'm real! I'm realistic! This can't happen to me. Let me out! It's not my fault I was created to be-" And then he was gone as the panel became nothing but a black line on the page.

Where I pick up on him, I'll return Overman from limbo, and have him embark on finding his purpose in the multiverse, whatever that may be. Or I may just have him kill a lot of people.

Skills: Insane from the sex virus. Sweats profusely and drools. Did not speak in coherent sentences until he was yanked off panel.

Powers (comparative to main DC Universe characters): All the same powers as Superman without any of his counterparts morals.

Hero, anti-hero, villain?: Villain

Overman.jpg

Well, err, interesting... but I'd rather only have one Super on the team, no offense...

batnkevlar said:
Well, err, interesting... but I'd rather only have one Super on the team, no offense...

To be fair to Purp, you haven't accepted me yet.

I thought he was talking to you.

I'm not trying to get Overman on a team, especially after what he did to his last team.

I figured he could be part of a loose group of villains trying to destroy the multiverse. Maybe throw in characters like Brainiac, Darkseid and Bizarro.

Brainiac would be trying to turn the destroyed universes into date, Darkseid would have some ultra evil scheme, and Bizarro would think this was the right thing to do because of Bizarro logic.

Could even have a big reveal for the Anti-Monitor later on, having him trying to convert the multiverse into anti-matter.

Codename: Superboy (w/ Krypto the Superdog)

Human name (if applicable): Unknown

Height: 5"8'

Weight: 170lbs

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Black

Marital Status: Single

Known Relatives: Unknown

Group Affiliation (history of group needed): Unknown

History: A strange Superboy who blinks in and out of various hypertimelines. It is unknown whether he is a young Clark Kent, a clone, or something else entirely.

Skills: No particular skills. A 17 year old amnesiac trying to find his place in the multiverse.

Powers (comparative to main DC Universe characters): Superboy/Superman

Hero, anti-hero, villain?: Hero

The proverbial clean slate hero. Big powers with big shoes to fill. Superboys journey is one of self discovery as he tries to figure out where he came from.

look.gif

Codename: The Flash

Height: (Same)

Weight: (Same)

Hair: Blonde

Marital Status: Married

Known Relatives: Henry and Nora (parents) Malcom Thawne (twin) Iris West Allen (wife), Wally West (nephew), Don and Dawn Allen (son and daughter), Bart Allen (grandson), Jenni Ognats (granddaughter)

Group Affiliation (history of group needed): Formerly Justice League of America.

Universe/Timeline history*: Earth 1

History: After destroying the Anti-Monitors cannon, Barry Allen was bounced through hypertime, his bodies vibrational frequency thrown off. He appears in different universes randomly as he temporarily stabilizes himself. The Flash has been a hero in thousands of different universes, sometimes disappearing as fast as he appears.

Skills: Valiant hero and brilliant police scientist wrapped in one red, heroic package.

Powers (comparative to main DC Universe characters): The Flash

Hero, anti-hero, villain?: Hero

12-13_TheFlash.JPG

Codename: Brainiac 1,000,000

Human name (if applicable):

Height: Microscopic

Weight: Is a nanogram a unit of weight?

Eyes: None

Hair: None

Marital Status: None

Group Affiliation (history of group needed): Brainiac collective

Universe/Timeline history*: Earth-B12 was conquered like that of its eleven predecessors sometime during the early twenty-first century by a Brainiac robot that started out as a microchip, upgraded through the centurys before coming back in time. More Brainiacs from throughout time joined in and took over the universe. Unifying the universe under the cold computer minds of the Brainiacs, time lost meaning as time travel was commonplace and unrestricted.

Growing bored with all the knowledge of the universe, the Brainiac collective uses up all the energy it has to make a pin hole in hypertime, allowing a new Brainiac chip to slip into another universe, starting the cycle all over again.

History: From Earth-B12 a lone microchip with all the knowledge and malice of the Brainiac collective floats in space, waiting to attach itself to some sort of machinery, evolve through the centuries, invent time travel and go back to turn the next Earth into Earth-B13

Skills: Sinister computer mind

Powers (comparative to main DC Universe characters): Brainiac

microchip.jpg

Ok, so LibrarianThorne's Clark Kent has been accepted...

now, who wants to play as MRC's in the upcoming CSA Earth 2 Arc?

Codename: Firestorm

Height: Variable, average 6"1'

Weight: Variable, average 200lbs

Eyes: White

Hair: None, unless you count the fire top as hair.

Group Affiliation (history of group needed): Earthlings

Universe/Timeline history*: Earth-21 seemed destined to go up in nuclear fire after their America bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Stockpiling weapons, and a growing distrust between the nations of the world lead to armageddon. Simultaneously the nuclear powers of the world dropped their bombs. With no super heroes to stop them, all life on Earth was destroyed.

Depending on how you looked at it, it was either lucky or unlucky that the people of the world were fused together in the Firestorm matrix. Still technically alive, the world was forced to share one body with near limitless power. This has driven Firestorm quite mad, never knowing who will be in control from one moment to the next.

Firestorm has no control over itself. Sometimes the voices inside tell it to lash out in anger, attempt to kill itself out of depression, or just simply sit.

Like the humans before the merger, it seemed like for every good deed Firestorm performed, there were several more bad ones.

Using his matter manipulation powers, Firestorm has learned to breech the dimensional barriers.

Skills: Crazy, can move through hypertime unaided, knowledge of every person that was living on Earth during the great nuclear war.

Powers (comparative to main DC Universe characters): Firestorm

Hero, anti-hero, villain?: All of the above.

firestorm2.jpg

The Firestorm idea: likin it... it seems like a good villain to go up against...

batnkevlar said:

Any thoughts on the five characters I just applied for? I can go into more detail if you want to discuss what they would do in this rpg.

And what characters are available for the CSA Earth? I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one or two of those characters.

batnkevlar said:

I may or may not put in an app for one of the Crime Syndicate. But I need to learn more about them as characters... I've never read JLA: Earth 2. :csad:

Go to the wikipedia link I posted earlier...

basically, this'll be fun, cuz we can come up with a backstory for Barracuda, tyrant ruler of Atlantis... stuff like that...

I know THe Question has a buncha backstories he made up... I rather liek them...

Kid Ultra- Superboy
Supergirl- Wondergirl
Ultragirl- Supergirl
Robin- I say Owlboy, The Question says Raptor
Raptor- I say Nightwing
Hell Machine- Cyborg
Mercury Monster- Plastic Man

Stuff liek that...

Codename: Mirror Master

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 205lbs

Eyes: Brown

Group Affiliation (history of group needed): Formerly, Flash rogues gallery

History: The Mirror Master of Earth-eno has much of the same history as the original Mirror Master but better utilized his weapons to kill the Earths heroes. He enjoyed ruling the world until his jealous reflection pulled him into a mirror and traded places with him. Starting from the bottom again, the Mirror Master tries to make his name on different Earths. Trying to find his way back to the one he originated from.

Skills: Master of Mirror themed weaponry

Powers (comparative to main DC Universe characters): Mirror Master. Can change places with his reflection in certain mirrors to traverse realities. Some heroes may be fighting one Mirror Master before suddenly faced with a different one due to the reality hopping.

Hero, anti-hero, villain?: Villain.

389px-MirrorMaster.gif

Keep in mind, most of the characters on other worlds can't travel through ther Multiverse... only certain ones liek Bat-Mite and stuff... MAJOR villains, that would last over a couple missions...

batnkevlar said:
Go to the wikipedia link I posted earlier...

basically, this'll be fun, cuz we can come up with a backstory for Barracuda, tyrant ruler of Atlantis... stuff like that...

I know THe Question has a buncha backstories he made up... I rather liek them...

Kid Ultra- Superboy
Supergirl- Wondergirl
Ultragirl- Supergirl
Robin- I say Owlboy, The Question says Raptor
Raptor- I say Nightwing
Hell Machine- Cyborg
Mercury Monster- Plastic Man

Stuff liek that...

Hmm, how about Robin be something like Crow or Raven?

And how 'bout some Earth 2 analogues of Dr.Fate and Mister Miracle?

Shining Knight can be the Black Knight. (It's only a flesh wound!)

And don't forget Dr.Noon and the White Cat.

Ooo, and maybe a Bizarro Ultraman, he could make a good hero for the anti matter universe.

While I'm at it. You could use the Beast Boy from Kingdom Come that only turns into mythological beasts.

batnkevlar said:
Keep in mind, most of the characters on other worlds can't travel through ther Multiverse... only certain ones liek Bat-Mite and stuff... MAJOR villains, that would last over a couple missions...

Understood. Maybe some of the missions or side missions could be about stopping these reality hopping villains. Bad guys that can threaten infinite Earths are infinitely more dangerous than a bad guy that is stuck in the confines of a singular reality.

Firestorm, Brainiac, and Overman would be major threats, either trying to assimilate or destroy several universes. Mirror Master wouldn't be much more than a nuisance, but I figured it might be fun having Barry Allen and the original MM chasing eachother through the multiverse since they both met their ends during the crisis.

And Superboy...well Superboy is somebody I want to use to tie things together somehow.

Well, there was gonna be a villain like Bat-Mite who would travel to other realities, but there's another villain, someone bigger, someone badder, someone who everyone knows yet no one does... he'll be a bigger broader villain... but it's a secret...

for now, we would like MRCs...

Alright, I've done extensive homework in the past hour. Both on Wikipedia and in the comics.( I read the issue of Superman/Batman annual of which he appears in)

So, without further adue...

Codename: Owlman

Height: 6'2

Weight: 210 lbs

Marital Status: Single, though he has an affair with Superwoman behind Ultraman's back.

Known Relatives: Thomas Wayne I (Father), Martha Wayne (Mother, Deceased), Bruce Wayne (Brother, Deceased)

Group Affiliation (history of group needed): The Crime Sydicate Of Amerika

History: Watching his mother and brother horribly gunned down before his eyes by a policeman, Thomas Wayne II escaped the scene with a hoodlum named Joe Chill, whom Thomas idolised. Many years later, becoming The Owlman, He vengefully plagued his world in alignment with Boss Gordon, and The Crime Syndicate Of Amerkia. This was before he discovered that his father, Thomas Wayne I, was alive and running the police force of Gotham City. Blaming his father for the deaths of his mother and brother, Owlman continues a ruthless life of crime in order to taunt his father out of revenge.

Skills: Owlman is a master tactician and a devastating master of combat.

Powers (comparative to main DC Universe characters): He has no powers, just like his counterpart of Earth 1, Batman. However, it is said that his brilliance stems from chemically based origins, making him have somewhat of a metahuman level intellect.

Owlman.gif

(And if this application doesn't cut it, I could always be Ultragirl or someone else.)

How many MRCs are we allowed to play?

Ultraman, Lex Luthor, Power Ring, Johnny Quick, and Bizarro Ultraman are all sounding tempting.

Keep bringing on the critiques for the six characters I submitted. Besides Overman, they all just spilled out of my head in the span of about two hours. If I don't start getting annoying, I'll start submitting ideas for different Earths to visit. I know you're just starting up an anti-matter Earth story, but I figure at least if I share the ideas with the group you guys can knock them around and possibly find something suitable for future use.

I have ideas flying out the wazoo. And there's nothing worse than a good imagination gone to waste.

Well, for MRCs, you can be mroe than one...

the whole point of the Multiversers is to tell a good story, not a who beats who sorta rpg, ya know?

and btw, the two new Chosen, I want you to do some intorductory posts in the main thread please...

You know Bizarro Ultraman already has an origin... you can play him, but read up on him...

batnkevlar said:
and btw, the two new Chosen, I want you to do some intorductory posts in the main thread please...

So that's me as a White Martian Manhunter and LT as Old Superman. Right?

Yes sir... the introductory couple of posts is with the chcracter in their respective universes...

Okay, I'll have J'onn eating Oreos and watching Oprah

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"