"The Multiversers: Hypertime" Signup/OOC Thread

Discussion in 'RPG Archives' started by batnkevlar, Jul 31, 2005.

1. LibrarianThorne Registered

So, what did everyone think of my first post as Earth-246's Superman?

2. batnkevlar Registered

I liked it... reall good...

3. batnkevlar Registered

So anyway, what about names of people from Earth 2?

Remember, some heroes (I mean, villains in Earth 2) aren't around cuz they're DEAD... most of the time, they kill their predescesors... like, I wouldn't imagine there to be old heroes like in the JSA...

and also, remember, there's the infamous "favor bank", which is the only rule ever followed in Amerika...

and then Watchtower is called the Panopticon or something...

4. Kaboom knock knock

It looks like this RPG died. Anybody interested in starting this up again? maybe with a new season/reboot?

5. batnkevlar Registered

I'm all in for a reboot... after all, the DC Multiverse is different now... It should be easier accessible...

6. Codename: The Super Operative

Human name (if applicable): Clint Ark

Height: 5'7

Weight: 170 pounds

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Brown

Marital Status: None

Known Relatives: Killed

Group Affiliation (history of group needed): Bane

Universe/Timeline history*: DC Earth 2

History: On a desolate highway, a driver reported a crater. The crater was approximately 20 yards wide and 7 yards deep. In it he saw a UFO, and a scrawny black figure crawled out of it. It was grotesque, sickly. 7 hours later it was inside of a top secret laboratory. It was alive, they injected it with needles, probed it, scanned it and tortured it.

This scrawny humanoid was a guinea pig. Its blood was ominous, and interesting tests showed that when its blood was injected into a humans blood stream, it made the humans muscles break down, and heal back stronger. It was more potent than any type of anabolic stimulant. Sufficient doses of this extra terrestrial's blood was sold to the United States military. They injected the blood into four black operatives.

These four units each were capable of taking out multiple special ops before they were given the anabolic enhancements. Their names were as follows, John Harnagin, Clint Ark, James Micheals and Li Chan. Clint Ark went crazy from the extra terrestrial's blood in his blood stream and managed to kill the other black ops one at a time in deferent cities. Batman eventually stopped him, thinking he had killed him, Batman left his corps in the ocean. He managed to swim to shore and found Bane.

Skills: Master of gorilla warfare, master of hand to hand Combat, a great shot, and knows how to stay alive.

Powers (comparative to main DC Universe characters): He has super strength that is a bit over Bane's.

Hero, anti-hero, villain?: Super Villain.