The New Heroes RPG Sign-up

mikestylez said:
man the reason i joined this forum was for this rpg

Actualy what we can do is what i've seen done before, send me a sample post through PM and I'll pass judgment, its the only other way I know of.

I'd imagine that this Reaper character could have some great interactions with Janael. After all, a Fallen Angel is of immense power, and a confrontation between the Angel and the Reaper could be really cool.

Also, if anyone wants to be in any arc with Janael, PM me. Question and I have some stuff worked out, but it may take a while for that to really begin.

Olcanucklehead said:
Actualy what we can do is what i've seen done before, send me a sample post through PM and I'll pass judgment, its the only other way I know of.

That will work.

And Nice characters Ferret...i will have them up as soon as posible

Actualy.......I just found one hell (you'll get that pun later) of a character I want to play.

Name: Lucifer
known as: Lucifer, Satan, Bielzebub, The Morning Star, and John Smith
Location: New York City, Los Angelous, Los Vegas, any city typical of mass amounts of sin

Side(hero/villain/unknown): Villain

Age - From the dawn of time
Height - 6 foot
Weight - 160 pounds
Eyes - blue or black depending on moods
Hair - Long, straight, black

History: Lucifer

Description: Lucifer, the ex-commander of all of heavens Angels, turnned traitor to his original cause in pursuit of, as he calls it "Another Choice". The orginal battle described in the bible was lost, but the war had just begun. Lucifer mad a deal with God through Michel the archangel.........his twin brother. He belives that the souls of men can be even more powerfull than God ever intended, and that whovere weilds the most souls will have true unstopable power. He has created the very origins of Evil, but is not responsible for all evil, man has created much for him, he simply collects their souls as is the agreement with heaven. The true origins and history of Lucifer are kept secret even from the church, but will be revealed soon as he prepares for the coming of his new reign, to be born through a human woman and become the anti christ.

Stats:
Strength - Peak
Dexterity - Peak
Fortitude/Stamina - Peak
Speed - Peak
Intelligence - Peak

Skills: Kowledge of every dark secret since the dawn of time. Also ancient Angelic knowledge.

Power(s): Mind manipulation, god like physical and magical ability, sould harvesting. His Physical form can be destroyed by the use of holy magics

LibrarianThorne said:
I'd imagine that this Reaper character could have some great interactions with Janael. After all, a Fallen Angel is of immense power, and a confrontation between the Angel and the Reaper could be really cool.

Also, if anyone wants to be in any arc with Janael, PM me. Question and I have some stuff worked out, but it may take a while for that to really begin.

If its cool I would like to have some interaction.

Also I don't know what the rule was on multiple characters but if I'm allowed to have Three I would also like to play Michel the Archangel, but in a compleeeeeeeeeetly differnt way than you would suspect.

Olcanucklehead, for you I Might let you...but would it be a Villan??? Just pm me the ideas and i will decide.

Olcanucklehead said:
If its cool I would like to have some interaction.

Also I don't know what the rule was on multiple characters but if I'm allowed to have Three I would also like to play Michel the Archangel, but in a compleeeeeeeeeetly differnt way than you would suspect.

OC, if you want to know how my character thinks the battle plays out, feel free to PM me. After all, he's been in Creation since the Dawn.

Sorry guys, my dad is in the hospital so I'll try to get back to posting soon, but i can't guarentee anything.

its Ok Electro, cant wait till you get back, and hope you dad gets better soon!

I will prob have a new post up today on my character..i hope everyone is haveing as good a time as i am with this

Also, I forgot to mention on my character app, he's been exposed by the medie to the world, so most people should at least recognize the name. They don't have to know his whole backstory, but the name is a house hold...well...name.

Nice post Electro...I got my 3rd post up...looking forward to the rest

Olcanucklehead said:
Name: Lucifer
known as: Lucifer, Satan, Bielzebub, The Morning Star, and John Smith
Location: New York City, Los Angelous, Los Vegas, any city typical of mass amounts of sin

Side(hero/villain/unknown): Villain

Age - From the dawn of time
Height - 6 foot
Weight - 160 pounds
Eyes - blue or black depending on moods
Hair - Long, straight, black

History: Lucifer

Description: Lucifer, the ex-commander of all of heavens Angels, turnned traitor to his original cause in pursuit of, as he calls it "Another Choice". The orginal battle described in the bible was lost, but the war had just begun. Lucifer mad a deal with God through Michel the archangel.........his twin brother. He belives that the souls of men can be even more powerfull than God ever intended, and that whovere weilds the most souls will have true unstopable power. He has created the very origins of Evil, but is not responsible for all evil, man has created much for him, he simply collects their souls as is the agreement with heaven. The true origins and history of Lucifer are kept secret even from the church, but will be revealed soon as he prepares for the coming of his new reign, to be born through a human woman and become the anti christ.

Stats:
Strength - Peak
Dexterity - Peak
Fortitude/Stamina - Peak
Speed - Peak
Intelligence - Peak

Skills: Kowledge of every dark secret since the dawn of time. Also ancient Angelic knowledge.

Power(s): Mind manipulation, god like physical and magical ability, sould harvesting. His Physical form can be destroyed by the use of holy magics
With ruling a small kingdom of Hell, Acerak would definitely have dealings with the Devil. Might be able to hammer some things out. I'll send you a PM sometime this evening with some ideas. :up:

As I am on vacation I am unable to have consistent computer access. I am interested in this RPG though since I will have more time when I get back from my vacation. An application will be up this weekend.

Creed. Awsome...i was wondering how long it would take till you got here too. Defanetly looking foward to it.

ElectroFlare...nice job i've found you post interesting and i like the character itself...i think you and me could do good together...i will pm you.

mikestylez has been aproved, but on a few conditions. He has alot to work on in terms of writing style, we worked alot of that out through PM. I'm assured that he will make progress and that if it is not seen within the firsts few posts I will re-evaluate him, but as it stand he is aproved, look forward to seeing your stuff man.

ok, will you pm me what he wrote just so i can take a look at it...im going to call KFC to see if i got a job or not...wish me luck

I posted my first post finally. I'll be following it up with another sometime this week. Or next week....or whenever.:o It's not very action-y either, but I think everyone here will live. Good luck spartin:up:

You know, we really should work together to come up with a basic backdrop for this RPG.

Things such as when the metahumans started appearing publically and stuff like that. It would make everything fit better in the RPG, and keep things more organized from an RPing perspective.

I just think it'd be better for the RPG as a whole if we get together and come up with backstory for the world.
That way we'd avoid any conflicting elements in different arcs and character backgrounds. Just something covering the basics. It would tie everything together and make the world seem more like one connected place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"