The Amazing Spider-Man The Official Emma Stone/Gwen Stacy thread - Part 2

I'm surprised the mods haven't closed this thread yet. Or do they only close it after 1,001 posts?

Picture of Andrew as Peter and Emma as Gwen.

zjzecw.jpg

Full magazine with interviews is at comiccon.org.

Gwen looks stunning in the trailer! :up:

It looks as though Emma will do a fine job as Gwen. I have no worries about this.

She looked excellent in the trailer. Seems to fit the role like a glove, and has that charisma in which you connect to the performance. If she's killed off in the second or third film it's going to feel like a kick in the guts.

LOL she is young. Emma is only like 22 years old I think.
Yes, and she looks about 15-16 in the movie. She's looked her age in about every movie she's been in, now she looks much younger. I don't know why this is so hard to understand?

Yes, and she looks about 15-16 in the movie. She's looked her age in about every movie she's been in, now she looks much younger. I don't know why this is so hard to understand?

Yea she does like younger than 23 in the movie. Still, I would say she looks 17 or 18 in this. Speaking of which, how old are Pete and Gwen suppose to be in this movie? Pete/Andrew easily looks 17 or 18 in this.

A bit off topic, but I couldn't believe that this girl in my class looks very similar to Emma Stone. I don't have a picture of her, but if I do, I'm sure most of you will agree. lol

A bit off topic, but I couldn't believe that this girl in my class looks very similar to Emma Stone. I don't have a picture of her, but if I do, I'm sure most of you will agree. lol

Man what you doing on here? Go try to talk to her ASAP ( assuming she doesn't have a BF). Like that guy off that Adam Sandler movie Mr. Deeds " You sicko you better tap dat before some other dude does". Ha HA

lol I don't know, she looks like she already has one. But, man, you wouldn't believe how her face and Emma's face are almost identical. The only difference is that her hair is dark/brunette.

Is it just me, or did Gwen's boobs look bigger in the trailer than in the photos we've seen? :o

Last edited:
Yes, we all looked at Emma Stone's ****. Damn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"