The Avengers The Official 'Hulk in Avengers' thread. - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
the score from tih was so perfect for hulk imo. embodied the character perfectly.

Do we know yet which effects house is doing the Hulk, ILM or WETA?

ILM apparently

943062210.jpg

Perfect Hulk is perfect.

I really hope ruffalol blows us away! We've been hearing good things about his performance. Hope it's not just hype cos i'd love another hulk movie!

I really hope ruffalol blows us away! We've been hearing good things about his performance. Hope it's not just hype cos i'd love another hulk movie!

Agreed; especially since there were a lot of loose ends and arcs that I want to see concluded from the ending of TIH.

Also, for this film, I'd like to potentially hear as to why Banner went from spending his entire time on trying to avoid the government while finding a cure for himself towards helping people in poverty, and what was the meaning behind the ending of TIH with him smiling...was it to suggest now that Banner had discovered a way to temporarily repress the Hulk from coming out, hence the 2 years of Hulk-light activity?

Agreed; especially since there were a lot of loose ends and arcs that I want to see concluded from the ending of TIH.

Also, for this film, I'd like to potentially hear as to why Banner went from spending his entire time on trying to avoid the government while finding a cure for himself towards helping people in poverty, and what was the meaning behind the ending of TIH with him smiling...was it to suggest now that Banner had discovered a way to temporarily repress the Hulk from coming out, hence the 2 years of Hulk-light activity?

I thought the smile at the end of TIH, was to tell us that his training with that guy in the movie who was helping Bruce control his anger had been successful. To the point where he was able to control his transformations somewhat.

It could just have been a goofy way to finish the movie off though.

I love how the new movie Hulk looks like the one in the Marvel short below.

Short huge forearms and huge feet, looking immensely strong and just the right proportions to my eyes.
Movie hulk won't be as tall though. Hope they make him around 8ft.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5HJogYwVNo

interesting trailer but Frieda Pinto as Betty Ross? Really?
Like the choice for General Ross.

I'm so confused on one thing; based on the things that I've heard from Mark, where he says things like the Hulk being considered as the teammate that none of the other members aren't sure that they want on board, let alone him saying that the Hulk has to learn on how to adapt his fighting style in order to suit being on a team for once, it makes it sound like the Hulk was intentionally recruited by SHIELD as AT LEAST a potential member for the crew, hell, maybe he even goes on a few missions with the crew in the film...

yet in other cases, after reading a lot of interesting theories and speculation and other tidbits, it seems like the Hulk wasn't intended by Fury to be on the crew and that he only joins the fight potentially for the LAST battle.

What are your guys's thoughts?

I'm so confused on one thing; based on the things that I've heard from Mark, where he says things like the Hulk being considered as the teammate that none of the other members aren't sure that they want on board, let alone him saying that the Hulk has to learn on how to adapt his fighting style in order to suit being on a team for once, it makes it sound like the Hulk was intentionally recruited by SHIELD as AT LEAST a potential member for the crew, hell, maybe he even goes on a few missions with the crew in the film...

yet in other cases, after reading a lot of interesting theories and speculation and other tidbits, it seems like the Hulk wasn't intended by Fury to be on the crew and that he only joins the fight potentially for the LAST battle.

What are your guys's thoughts?

I think that Fury really did need Banner's intellect on the team, but he also knew that he would be getting the Hulk- a weapon of mass destruction that they could use in dire situations. I think Fury also knows that Hulk could flip out and turn on the team at any time, which is why they have a pre-made containment cell for the Hulk.

I was thinking about that comment from Widow.... "2 years that they (the US government" know about....." maybe more accurate then 2 years without an inccident maybe Banner being alone and isolated gave him some time to ...... work things out a bit with 'the other guy'

Ties in nicely with the smile at the end of TIH.

interesting trailer but Frieda Pinto as Betty Ross? Really?
Like the choice for General Ross.

See the way the guy edited it, im not sure if he meant for her to be Betty (which would suck). In his first trailer he had someone else, but I do agree the guy he has playing Thunderbolt is inspired casting.

i think the original shield plan would have been to go after the hulk, but a bigger threat came along and they realised they needed him, specifically Banner (to study the Cube)

You know, I'd watched a video of the NYC Comicon panel for the Avengers (Which Tom Hiddleston inadvertently dominated by way of fangirl intervention. The man just needs his own panel. That would settle it.) and Mark Ruffalo seems like a very genial, fun guy. I hope that he does a good job as both The Hulk and Bruce Banner in this movie. I'd really love to see Hulk sequels in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"