The Avengers The Official 'Hulk in Avengers' thread. - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't get over how awesome
the "I'm always angry" scene was! Hulk punching the Leviathan is perhaps one of the greatest cinematic things I've ever seen!

:awesome:

I still can't get over how awesome
the "I'm always angry" scene was! Hulk punching the Leviathan is perhaps one of the greatest cinematic things I've ever seen!

:awesome:

Definitely!

The whole cinema went crazy when he did that!

I'm going to take Comfort in the fact that even if we don't get another Hulk movie we'll still see the big guy in future Avengers movies :D

I'm going to take Comfort in the fact that even if we don't get another Hulk movie we'll still see the big guy in future Avengers movies :D

He better be in Avengers 2 and 3! He was so awesome last night, I can't believe how much he owned! :woot:

Walking out of the theater half the audience where talking about The Hulk.If Ruffalo doesn't get a solo movie Kevin Feige is an idiot. The best thing about Ruffalo is how excited he is about being the hulk,every interview he is smiling like an idiot. I never got that Bana or Norton were that into it..

I think I recall Bana saying that the only reason he did Hulk was because he wanted to work with Ang Lee, and well..Norton is Norton.

Well Loki's never been a particularly physical villain, and there are plenty of times where he's gotten in over head, hell his blundering caused the Avengers to originally form.
This version seemed in line with that, yet still retained his trademark insanity/unpredictabilty.
Plus it's the Hulk! He's taken down much greater people than Loki before.

I'm not sure if Loki should have given Hulk a difficult time, but not playing a clown for his last scene was in order. I mean, Hulk smashed many aliens and a couple of Avengers and they didn't do it.

Only if they are *****es about how big and great and awesome they are. Ant meet boot? Boot meet Hulk.

Cheap comedy is not the only way to handle humilliation. I wish it had been a serious beating with a tragically defeated Loki. When Magneto lost his powers (not the way it happened but after it happened) his face expression was really something.

Walking out of the theater half the audience where talking about The Hulk.If Ruffalo doesn't get a solo movie Kevin Feige is an idiot. The best thing about Ruffalo is how excited he is about being the hulk,every interview he is smiling like an idiot. I never got that Bana or Norton were that into it..

That's true. Downey Jr and Ruffalo were the two acting suppports. When they had their little exchange talking about his problems, that was pure gold. Also the [BLACKOUT]"I'm always angry"[/BLACKOUT] part. Ruffalo must have his movie.

Honestly I think the Loki scene was a great spin on the typical cliched super villain monologue, most people seemed to have really enjoyed it. I myself didn't feel that it diminished Loki's threat at all, but hey different strokes and all that.

My favorite scene from the Hulk was when he wrestled Loki. It was hilarious!

Hulk did the same thing to Herr Kleiser in Ultimates. Kleiser was being a typical supervillain after being pounded by the Hulk, and started giving a monologue saying "Well my friend, I think congratulations are in order..." But Hulk cuts him off and pounds him into the ground yelling "SHUT UP!" I hate it when villains give their self-important speeches, and after Loki had been insulting Banner and the Hulk from the movie's beginning, it's only fitting he meets his final, humiliating defeat at the massive hands of the "mindless" beast he so often derided.

Hands down, best looking Hulk.

ewavengerscoverhulkhawk.jpg

Hulk did the same thing to Herr Kleiser in Ultimates. Kleiser was being a typical supervillain after being pounded by the Hulk, and started giving a monologue saying "Well my friend, I think congratulations are in order..." But Hulk cuts him off and pounds him into the ground yelling "SHUT UP!" I hate it when villains give their self-important speeches, and after Loki had been insulting Banner and the Hulk from the movie's beginning, it's only fitting he meets his final, humiliating defeat at the massive hands of the "mindless" beast he so often derided.

Can't argue with that!

God!!! Man I hate this. Everyone is talking about the movie but I have to wait a week to see it. :csad:

This is what i feel like.
[YT]Zvs-6y9FImU[/YT]

Last edited:
He may
have destroyed Loki
, but Loki is still a god. Like when Hulk fights Thor, it's pretty equal and when Hulk
punches Thor, throws him away like a ragdoll, it doesn't do much to Thor
it'd be interesting to see in The Avengers 2 a fight btw Hulk and Thanos, oh god would I be down for that, it would be amazing, as long as they don't make Thanos ultra powerful like when he had the Infinity Gauntlet.

Last edited:
God!!! Man I hate this. Everyone is talking about the movie but I have to wait a week to see it. :csad:

This is what i feel like.
[YT]Zvs-6y9FImU[/YT]

just seven more days man. we've waited this long already, seven days is pales in comparison. :word:

He may have destroyed Loki, but Loki is still a god. Like when Hulk fights Thor, it's pretty equal and when Hulk
punches Thor, throws him away like a ragdoll, it doesn't do much to Thor
it'd be interesting to see in The Avengers 2 a fight btw Hulk and Thanos, oh god would I be down for that, it would be amazing, as long as they don't make Thanos ultra powerful like when he had the Infinity Gauntlet.

Loki is not Thors equal in strength or durability. Never has been (uses magic to even the odds) And Hulk
caught him by surprise as well: He was still stunned from Hawkeye's arrow blowing up in his face and taking a whack from the Hulk, and was giving it his big "I am a God and will not be treated like th.." speech when the Hulk just grabbed his legs and slammed him a few times. His shocked, stunned, and not a little amazed expression while imprinted in the floor quietly crying in pain was priceless!!

Loki is not Thors equal in strength or durability. Never has been (uses magic to even the odds) And Hulk
caught him by surprise as well: He was still stunned from Hawkeye's arrow blowing up in his face and taking a whack from the Hulk, and was giving it his big "I am a God and will not be treated like th.." speech when the Hulk just grabbed his legs and slammed him a few times. His shocked, stunned, and not a little amazed expression while imprinted in the floor quietly crying in pain was priceless!!

I NEVER said Loki was Thor's equal, where are you reading this?! God darn it!

I NEVER said Loki was Thor's equal, where are you reading this?! God darn it!

You were commenting on Loki and Thor being Gods and your spoiler alluded to
a show of durability on Thor's part that Loki was clearly shown to lack.

Sorry for any misunderstanding :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back