The Official Hype Fitness Thread 6.0 - Part 8

After realizing my addiction to caffeine is causing more harm than good, after Very rough weekend, where I was irritable, got no sleep and took more caffeine, I’ve decided I have to put this stuff down for good. All of them.

After a ton of walking while on vacation two weeks ago, I came down with a nasty cold last week. I was feeling better by Monday so I mowed my lawn yesterday then did a decent run last night that was just shy of 3 miles.

Nice, I’m about to go for my first run with supplements. Going to start small. I’ll take 3 miles.

Didn't do any running till Tues where I did 4.9 miles on the way to work and 4.6 on the way back.

Today did 7.6 miles on the way in and 2.3 miles (walked the rest) on the way back.

After realizing my addiction to caffeine is causing more harm than good, after Very rough weekend, where I was irritable, got no sleep and took more caffeine, I’ve decided I have to put this stuff down for good. All of them.
If you can do it it will be great for you. Good luck :up:

If you can do it it will be great for you. Good luck :up:
Thanks I’ve already been sleeping better. Back to 8 hrs and went to lift without it. Felt weak and low energy, more boring not being hopped up on stuff, but it was ok. Without supps I feel every ache and quake in my bones and just feel weaker and in general. I was craving that caffeine yesterday and today, but have being doing good to avoid it. I just have an addictive personality.

What’s ozempic? A weight loss pill?
Yes, think it works by suppressing hunger but it's quite new. Don't think it would be great for those like you who do tons of exercise and need appropriate fuelling.

My mom’s dog who’s my best friend is a motivation for me. He’s11 years old but twice a week I’ll grab him and we run 6 miles. He doesn’t take any pre workout or stretch. He just gets up and runs.

I did a 2 mile walk with my wife yesterday followed by another mile jog after that. I have no idea as to time because I forgot my watch or phone. But I’m pretty sure my time was dreadful, but I had fun nonetheless!

I am thinking that I might talk my boys into heading out here in a bit and playing tennis. I haven’t played in like 3 years, but for some reason, it sounds fun.

On Sunday I went out with my 16 year old and we played tennis for about an hour. We volleyed for a bit and then played a set.
Then we came home and played some basketball with my 18 year old. (Dad won two straight games of 21 over the boys.)

Last night I did a 2 mile run in the heat.

I went out for a 4 mile run but it was crazy hot so I just got in 3.5 miles. I think that I lost 3 lbs of water on that run!

Stay safe out there.

Well, just went for a leisurely 30.2 mile walk today. :funny:

On Sunday I went out with my 16 year old and we played tennis for about an hour. We volleyed for a bit and then played a set.
Then we came home and played some basketball with my 18 year old. (Dad won two straight games of 21 over the boys.)

Last night I did a 2 mile run in the heat.
I love all this family engagement you’re getting in with your wife and boys with fitness and activities. Also seems like you’re a multi-sport champion. :D

Stay careful in the heat. :up: My mission for summer is just survival. :cwink:

Didn't sleep properly so went for a 4.2 mile walk very early and then came back and got ready to leave for the park run. 2.1 mile jog there, 3.1 mile park run and 2.3 mile jog back. Still trying to do 2 sets of rehab every day too but it takes ages. An old school friend was apparently at the same park run event - found out after so next time might meet up for it.

After not being able to workout without caffeine, I’ve switch to caffeinated tea and mix it with a small amount of pre workout and have been having amazing workouts. Diet has been great too. Feeling pretty good right now. Going to throw in a hoodie and sweats jog some miles this morning before too hot

I went for a run yesterday but it was too crazy hot. I bailed after less than two miles and I walked part of that.

This heat is oppressive

Just started running Brian Alsruhe's Next Level Linear program after 6ish weeks off of the gym. Lots of conditioning mixed in with strength training.Got absolutely torched. Should have eased back into it more lol. Gonna be crawling up and down the stairs the next few days.

Since my last post last weekend, I've done 4 runs between 4-5 miles and a 9.2 mile and 15.3 mile walk. Planning on doing a long walk tomorrow. Also kept up with both sets of rehab.

Just started running Brian Alsruhe's Next Level Linear program after 6ish weeks off of the gym. Lots of conditioning mixed in with strength training.Got absolutely torched. Should have eased back into it more lol. Gonna be crawling up and down the stairs the next few days.
Nice! I don't know much about that. What does it involve?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"