The Dark Knight The Official Katie Holmes/Rachel Dawes Thread!!

If they want to keep these flims consistant they better bring back Rachel Dawes even if its for a small role. Katie Holmes was decent/good in BB. Stop hating because she was is Dawson's Creek.

We hate her because she can't get up to par with the rest of the cast. :confused:

How old are you? Eight? Grow up for god's sake.
why dont you?I guess you dont know the differance between good and bad acting?Oh well,cant please everyone.I dont have a problem if you like Holmes,its just my opinion and really,she cant act,it really seemed weird whe nshe said she was a gotham DA,the only part i liked with her was when she met or seen batman for the first time rather.

shes a fine actress who has great comic timing they should use that. she was hilarious in thank you for smoking.

yeah i did like her in that,ok she isnt a horrible actress she about average i guess

We hate her because she can't get up to par with the rest of the cast. :confused:

Dude they picked her up for a reason. She fit the role just like a lot of other ladies would've as well. Get over it. And stop stalking my posts.

Nolan offered Holmes the role first but she had to do a screentest with Bale(i think) before she signed.I think she did a good job in such a frightingly good cast.

BTW check out who turned up at Katie's post wedding party.

Stars, Friends Come Out For Tom & Katie's LA Bash

Los Angeles (December 12, 2006) -- Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes celebrated their nuptials on this side of the Atlantic, with a party at the Los Angeles home of the ‘M:i-2' actor's producing partner Paula Wagner, Saturday evening.

Jennifer Lopez and husband Marc Anthony and Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, who attended the couple's wedding in Italy last month attended the early evening soiree.

An A-list affair, the celebrities kept coming. Steven Spielberg, Cuba Gooding Jr., Ben Stiller and wife Christine Taylor, Adam Sandler, Christian Bale, James Caan, Robert Duvall, Oliver Stone and Morgan Freeman also all turned up to the bash. Also attending was Cruise's ex, actress Penelope Cruz .

It was harder to spot Tom and Katie though, who took three, blacked out Excursions to the party.

Brooke Shields, who became friends with the couple after a very public spat, also made it to the event with her husband and two children.

Tom and Katie were married on November 18 at the Odescalchi Castle in Lake Bracciano, Italy. They previously "officialized their marriage" in LA prior to their Italian wedding according to a Cruise spokesperson.
Source: http://www.accesshollywood.com/news/ah3055.shtml

Dude they picked her up for a reason. She fit the role just like a lot of other ladies would've as well. Get over it.
She was the ONLY girl to test.

And stop stalking my posts.
I replied to you one other time in another thread. :dry:

It's a damn message board, there's bound to be an occasion where people...*gulp*....meet up more than once! Who would've thought! :wow:

OMG! I've seen you somewhere! I just know it!
010.gif

shes looking better with age,but shes getting a bit skinnier,well if the rumour is true,katie isnt coming back for rachel,shes being recasted

shes looking better with age,but shes getting a bit skinnier,well if the rumour is true,katie isnt coming back for rachel,shes being recasted

:csad:

If Rachel Dawes returns, I want Katie Holmes playing her, at least for consistency purposes. Otherwise, just write off the character.

i agree but oh well
damn tom cruise not letting katie come back

ass hole

:p

She may be bad to you but she's got her own following that thinks she's pretty good. Hell lot better than Alba,Dunst,Bosworth.

Exactly, exactly in the same league.

Im not arguing how good an actress Katie is because Ive seen her in other projects and this girl has a bright future. If the media says she's getting more opportunities because of Batman Begins then it means many were impressed by her performance too.

Oh and she's Tom Cruise's girl. :cwink:

I will be so heartbroken if Rachel is gone. For the first time this female character gels and her relationship with Bruce emotionally connects and intrigrues me.

Don't be ìn despair. Rachel stays, the awful actress goes away.

They need to cast Michelle Monaghan from MI:3 - she's basically the sister of Katie Holmes.:o

They need to cast Michelle Monaghan from MI:3 - she's basically the sister of Katie Holmes.:o

Dude thats true... I forgot about her... I mean she can't act but they look exactly the same... and she is attractive... sign her right now... FOR TWO MOVIES... unless she is to die ofcourse

Wouldn't be too much of a challenge to do that. :o

Am I the only one that laughed when I saw this??

Instead, Holmes will star in "Mad Money" with Queen Latifah which starts shooting in a couple of months with a budget of only $12 million.

Am I the only one that laughed when I saw this??

Instead, Holmes will star in "Mad Money" with Queen Latifah which starts shooting in a couple of months with a budget of only $12 million.

It is hilarious but very reasonable that Katie finds a movie according to her level so she won't embarrass herself again as she did in BB.

Not quite. Queen Latifah's acting chops run laps around Holmes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"