The Dark Knight The Official Katie Holmes/Rachel Dawes Thread!!

Gross. I don't like recasting roles. I'd much rather they not include the character than recast.

Am I the only one that laughed when I saw this??

Instead, Holmes will star in "Mad Money" with Queen Latifah which starts shooting in a couple of months with a budget of only $12 million.

So, she opts not to do a movie which will be a huge summer [quality]blockbuster and in turn will earn her more money, in favor for a $12 million dollar Queen Latifah chick flick. :dry:

Something about that doesn't seem right. Maybe a certain someone else is behind her dropping out...

babysuripictures44db6e1ez9.jpg

I wonder if Tom allows her out of the house on her own.

:creepy:

The Katie bashing will only bring blessings to her in the long run.
Its wise for her to break out from her usual girl next door safe zone but
try to flex her versatilities.

She was great in the funny satire TYFS and Singing Detective.
She is one excellent dramatic actress and can also sing and dance.
Here's hoping she also does that action cop movie with Robert DeNiro because that covers a well rounded resume.

The Katie bashing will only bring blessings to her in the long run.

Yeah, every time someone bashes her, a director suddenly thinks of her for an important role. That through a scientologist ritual she makes every night naturally.

Its wise for her to break out from her usual girl next door safe zone but try to flex her versatilities.

Oh one lifetime won't be enough to explore the thousands of versatilities of this extraordinary actress. From a kid-looking girl next door to a kid-looking D.A. assistant and... who knows what's next in the future...

She was great in the funny satire TYFS and Singing Detective.

Haven't had the distaste to waste my money in those yet. But she was laughable at BB so I believe you about her hilarious side.

She is one excellent dramatic actress and can also sing and dance.

All at the same time??? Has she tried the accordion? That would make her the next Liza Minelli.

Here's hoping she also does that action cop movie with Robert DeNiro because that covers a well rounded resume.

Well, she failed miserably in a Batman movie, so no one can stop her to do the same in a Robert DeNiro movie. If Nolan can re-cast her after one try, good ol Robert sure can do too.

You can hate her all you want and keep the insults coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"