The Official Lex Luthor Casting Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, she probably said it to annoy me, because I make fun of the guys she likes. But she looked at the cover for the Immortals DVD and made fun of his non-eyebrows, and said he looked like Robert Barone in the first official pic. You know who she loves? The guy who played Angel in X3.

You could constantly post "Pearce Dammit" and hope it catches on.
Pearce DAMMMIT!!!!! :argh:

GPS! GPS! GPS! GPS! GPS! GPS b**ches! :oldrazz:

YEAH! :jedi

[BLACKOUT]GPS: Guy Pearce Supporter[/BLACKOUT]

Lol for shets and giggles, nic cage....

Meryl Streep!

I like it, Lexy Luthor! But I insist she shave her head.

Jude Law
New+Lex004.jpg

Last edited:
Law Would not be bad.

Tom Cruise? Chanelling his grossman-badguyfromcollateral persona?

Crazy enough to work.

It's Guy Pearce, or it's nobody. :cmad:

Tom Cruise! Or Cumberbatch, if he is not braniac.

Well, Goyer hinted in an interview that they included Luthor. Whether that means they actually cast someone in the role of if they included him in the way that Batman Begins included the Joker and Amazing Spider-Man included Norman Osborn, I guess we'll find out.

It would be pretty amazing if they did land a really big name for Luthor and have managed to keep in under wraps this whole time.

I think the Tom Cruise pick for Lex is inspired. He has the intensity and he's already as much loved as he is hated. He has that leading man quality but there's something on edge about him.

I wouldn't mind Cruise as Lex. He's not my ideal choice but he has been really amazing when he's stepped out of his acting comfort zone and played against typecast (Magnolia, Rock of Ages, Tropic Thunder, Collateral).

Despite his inherent craziness/creepiness he is a great actor, but honestly I would be distracted by him in the role, too many other amazing choices out there.

I think the Tom Cruise pick for Lex is inspired. He has the intensity and he's already as much loved as he is hated. He has that leading man quality but there's something on edge about him.
Totally. It's actually a pretty brilliant choice. I could see him bringing that Magnolia megalomaniac persona to Lex. Somebody get this suggestion to Nolan and Co.

Just put some blue eyes in him and shave his head!

I might just hit the nail in the head with this one.

It doesn't, really. Although most recent comic book versions feature Lex with bright green eyes, to accentuate the whole Kryptonite thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"