The Official Lex Luthor Casting Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
no....he has green eyes because.....that's the color of his eyes. It has nothing to do with Kryptonite

No, I didn't mean that it actually had something to do with Kryptonite. I just meant that they draw him with green eyes so that readers always associate him with the one thing that can kill Superman. I wasn't actually implying kryptonite turned his eyes green.

I just thought they gave him green eyes since he used to have red hair.

Be careful, Rodrigo.... I know your weaknesses. Swear fealty to Pearce or you'll never see Levy again. :ninja:

Am I the only one who doesn't want Pearce?

Does no one remember my insistant use of the word 'smarmy' while trying to put people off him for the role?

Or do you all want a smary Luthor? Huh, do ya?

:p

Lex should be smarmy.

So long as he's played by Pearce. :o

Does no one remember my insistant use of the word 'smarmy' while trying to put people off him for the role?

That word's just not as effective as you think it is. :oldrazz:

Unlikeable butth*** is what you should have said, hope :D

To answer your first question, yes. :oldrazz:

Damn...

Oh well, lucky for me it's not likely!

Ahahahahahaha!

Edgerton. He'll be just right for this when MoS2 pre-production starts.

Do it. Do it. Do it.

Man, Sawyer's got a hell of a man crush on Pearce :oldrazz:

I think Billy Zane could use some work, personally. He'd be a good Lex, especially the Corrupt Businessman Lex.

Anyone buy this? I don't. I love how he makes it sound like a scoop, but it's speculation at best.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/61713
I seriously hope not. For Lex, go big or go home. I always loved the idea of Lex being played by someone who sort of lives that lifestyle outside of the film (like Tom Cruise in Magnolia). Things are a little fun when they're meta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"