Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Urich said:
Weird.
I just tried again with both browsers and it worked :confused:

Could be an ID-10-T, error. :D

jag

jaguarr said:
What printer make/model and what Windows OS? Also, what kind of a wireless network and what kind of wireless router? Is this a home system or something at the office?

jag
Canon MP450
Windows XP Pro
D-Link DI-624
Home System

hey jag,

Do you know how to upload from photoshop to photobucket...
I think i need to turn it into a .jpg but i dont know how...

"Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're my only hope."

Hi Jag,

I was wondering which plug-in to download for Gimp. :yay:

http://registry.gimp.org/index.jsp

I'm still rockin the PowerBook G4
OSX 10.4.7

v2.2, v2.0, v1.3, v1.2, v1.0, PERL, Script-FU, Python

Image, Colormap, Render, Distorts, File, Sharpen, Blur, Extension, Miscellaneous, Channel Ops, Artistic, Noise, Transforms.

Joe Kerr said:
hey jag,

Do you know how to upload from photoshop to photobucket...
I think i need to turn it into a .jpg but i dont know how...

"Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're my only hope."

Sorry, gang. I've been on vacation. Photobucket. Save your file as a .jpg or a .gif in Photoshop and then go to your Photobucket account using a web browser. From there, you should be able to follow the instructions to upload image files from your hard drive to your Photobucket account. You can't save pictures directly from Photoshop to Photobucket.

jag

tzarinna said:
Hi Jag,

I was wondering which plug-in to download for Gimp. :yay:

http://registry.gimp.org/index.jsp

I'm still rockin the PowerBook G4
OSX 10.4.7

v2.2, v2.0, v1.3, v1.2, v1.0, PERL, Script-FU, Python

Image, Colormap, Render, Distorts, File, Sharpen, Blur, Extension, Miscellaneous, Channel Ops, Artistic, Noise, Transforms.

It depends on what you want to do, I suppose. There are tons of plug-ins for GIMP, all with their own uses and purposes.

jag

tzarinna said:
I was trying to open a apple trailer.

To view it, or to edit it as an animated gif? I'm assuming you've already got the animated gif package installed if the latter is the case?

jag

Should work with a .mov file, but I'm not sure. If it's an .mpg file:

gap_ex3mpg gap_ex3mpg is a special kind of file plug-in for gimp 1.2.x Can extract frames and audio from MPEG1/MPEG2 Videos, based on libmepg3. Optional you can load frames into a multilayer image. The download file gap_ex3mpg is a gzip comressed tar file. unpack with: tar -xzvf gap_e3mpg then read the files INSTALL & README (release 1.2.2c bugfix extracting audio)

For AVI files:

uc-avi The plug-in loads common uncompressed AVI files into multilayer images. It saves multilayer images to uncompressed AVI. Audio is discarded, only one video stream is supported. Compressed AVIs may be loaded using mencoder to import.

I haven't played with the plugins for this particular feature to know what will work best for you, though, since I've stuck mostly with my copy of Photoshop.

jag

Hmm, I'll tinker around with it to see. Thanks. :yay:

Sorry I was a bit distracted and stepped away.
I hope you had a good vacation. Where did you go?

okay, im trying to upload a vid to youtube
adn it wont work

(im using iMovie so i bileve this is the right thread)

I'm buying a Mac.

Just thought I'd share.

Daisy said:
I'm buying a Mac.

Just thought I'd share.

You make me proud, young lady. :) Which one are you getting?

jag

jaguarr said:
You make me proud, young lady. :) Which one are you getting?

jag

MacBook

Is it worth the extra $80 to have iWorks pre-installed?

Daisy said:
MacBook

Is it worth the extra $80 to have iWorks pre-installed?

Depends on what you're going to use iWorks for. It's a neat software bundle, but if all you're looking for is being able to work with Word & Excel compatible documents, there are free alternatives like Neo Office that work extremely well. There's also a version of MS Office for the Mac that works very well, also (better than the PC version by a long shot).

jag

I think I'll pass on it then.

My office is total PS/Microsoft (all the way down to our SQL servers)... and I have to work with that.

Although, I am loading Windows on it (our field users have a ***** of a time attempting to connect via Mac and without IE, so that just seems easier) and could load Office on that side.

Daisy said:
I think I'll pass on it then.

My office is total PS/Microsoft (all the way down to our SQL servers)... and I have to work with that.

Although, I am loading Windows on it (our field users have a ***** of a time attempting to connect via Mac and without IE, so that just seems easier) and could load Office on that side.

If you want to run Windows, check out Parallels. We loaded it on my wife's new MacBook and installed Windows XP Pro as a Virtual Machine (she needs Windows for real estate related stuff) and I'll be damned if it doesn't run Windows just as fast as a regular old Windows machine. It also didn't require partitioning off the hard drive for Windows, which can eat up a lot of disk space if you go the Boot Camp route (and make sure you have a full Win XP Pro SP2 install disk if you go that route, or it won't work). It was more than worth the $80 for the Parallels software. :up:

jag

jag,

How do i watch a Xvid avi on quicktime???

???
:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"