Days of Future Past The Official Nicholas Hoult/Beast Thread

The litte clip of Wolverine and Beast just reminded me of how fun it's going to be to see these casts mingle.

The litte clip of Wolverine and Beast just reminded me of how fun it's going to be to see these casts mingle.

Yea that clip was nice. I want to see what happens though when Wolverine meets Fassbender's Magneto!

BlDoZZPCAAAzx0a.png

Much better!

I really like the look of beast this time around

It really seems like they made it a point of taking all of the leaks and including them in the trailers so it would still be fresh to us when we see it.

Looks much much better. Though if I can nitpick (Nick Pick?) the facial hair is too perfect a line, I wish it was more uneven, more unkempt. But then I think of FC's Beast's weird facial hair and then I just shut up. :o

The look on Hank's face when Wolverine says he doesn't make it is killing me. I don't know if it's meant to be that funny in the final movie or even in the trailer but I find it absolutely hysterical. I'm going to be that one creepy person who bursts out in hysterics at the movie theater when this part happens.

I sometimes laugh at those scenes that aren't meant to be funny too :o

I sometimes laugh at those scenes that aren't meant to be funny too :o
I take comfort in the fact that the person who edited that trailer has the same sick humor as I do. :woot:

I think they included that the end for a pop. That's gonna get big laughs Wolverines a cold mother****er for telling him that.

The look on Hank's face when Wolverine says he doesn't make it is killing me. I don't know if it's meant to be that funny in the final movie or even in the trailer but I find it absolutely hysterical. I'm going to be that one creepy person who bursts out in hysterics at the movie theater when this part happens.

I thought I was the only one. It's absolutely bizarre and stranger still that it was picked as the final shot of the trailer.

I think they put that last part in the trailer intentionally to get a lot of people talking, but I wouldn't be surprised if Wolverine says something after that like, "But that's why I'm here. So we can change the future... as X-Men."

I think that scene's actually supposed to be funny. Not "haha" LMAO funny, but dark humor with an edge funny. Because the natural reaction for most people would be, "Oh...yeah--sure, man--of course you're alive," and Logan isn't like that. He'll tell you flat-out, and he doesn't sugar coat it.

I like that. :woot:

I like that they managed to incorporate the late 60's/early 70's hairdo/styles into Beast's actual blue appearance.

It's supposed to be funny.

I'm probably alone in this but this incarnation (visually) still doesn't look better than First Class beast to me at least. I know the articulation (or lack thereof) of the Beast make up/prosthetic was a letdown for most but on a pure visual sense I still really liked how he looked in First Class.

I know I'm alone in this but just thought it would be worth mentioning seeing as FC Beast gets very little love. :(

wNGVOTB.jpg

I do enjoy however that there does seem to be a clear evolution of the Beast look from FC to Last Stand. I like that he's looking progressively more humanoid.

disgust-Jerry-Seinfeld-Seinfeld-GIF.gif

I'm looking forward to what Hank "beasting out" is going to look like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"