The Official Superman Fan Art & Manips Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but see raw steaks on a green plate.

Better?
6sROeW9l.jpg

yeah, better lol.

Good work all around too. I like the second Batman symbol you did on your page.

Found this somewhere and saved it quick so not sure who to give credit to but I liked it!

1167ed8fa64570f2fbdaa83.jpg

Good one. Very retro. :up:

I have SEVERAL classic shirts and two shirts in the Superman Returns style. I think the shirt Woody designed looks amazing, but $40 is a little too steep for me....wish it were cheaper

yes, very true....and if you don't you need to be smacked!

Each to his own I guess, it looks like a kids t-shirt to me.. like a to story type costume lol. I am sure there will be cool official tees soon.

there's always this shirt......which I got :D

No I didnt get it from Comic-Con, I got it at Fan Expo :funny:

More then likely, that what I'm gonna wear to Man Of Steel's midnight premier lol

The more I see that beautiful S shield everywhere in different places the more I feel that it's the best ever! Hope it gets placed everywhere possible during promotion before/during June.

Sweet t-shirt :woot:

There will no doubt be a MOS shield shirt that'll show up at Hot Topic in a few months.

Remove it before you get banned

An oldie but a goodie...

man_of_steel_test_003_by_imbong-d4r5khq.jpg

An oldie but a goodie...

man_of_steel_test_003_by_imbong-d4r5khq.jpg

Had this pic saved on my phone for a long time. I'm going to attempt another poster for the film at some stage, maybe after we get a few official pics released since there's so little imagery to go on, but I'll never get Supes looking better then this picture. Hope this artist does more.

I can't wait until we get some more stills...I like to practice/preach patience but this is getting nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"