The Official Superman Fan Art & Manips Thread - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
it took me awhile, but currently, without any of our fan made modification, the Man Of Steel suit is my current favorite Superman suit, since it is the tradition suit, minus the trunks with the addition of the pipping. Its not armor and it doesn't have a crappy "S" design like the DCnU version :S

Plus I love the golden age symbol best so this one is really amazing to me lol

another one from my i love creating these :)
mos_poster_chicago_by_rocketman28-d5s7kv9.jpg

My favourites out of them would be the 1940 and 2010 costumes.

Thanks for posting that. Always enjoy seeing the different costumes.

I'm no good with manips, but how 'bout someone rustle up some with a little more red in the belt like these:

themanofsteelbybrohawk.jpg
retromanofsteelbyfanboi.jpg

Thanks, everyone. Good call by GoblinWhirlWind to make this one.

xAsxe0c.jpg

That's phenomenal!!! Just fantastic. I have been wanting to see both of these costumes side by side. And the same pose from both Supermen, icing on the cake. I can barely stop take my eyes of this picture.

Seeing both Reeve and Cavill in their respective costumes side by side is awesome. I take back what i said a year and a half ago about Cavills cape being way too long. The side by side comparison shows just how awesome the long cape really is. My only complaint., seeing them both next to each other makes me remember just how much i miss the spitcurl. No big deal though. The look of Cavill in his MOS suit has xceded all my expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"