The Official Superman Fan Art & Manips Thread - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that deviantart post with all the Supermen are striking.

Striking because the face the artist use is very similar to Henry Cavill. I think he's meant to play the part

I'm no good with manips, but how 'bout someone rustle up some with a little more red in the belt like these:

themanofsteelbybrohawk.jpg
retromanofsteelbyfanboi.jpg
Cool

An EXCLUSIVE of the "Man of Steal" comic.

Cover

01.jpg

Page 1

02.jpg

Page 2

03.jpg

Page 3

04.jpg

Page 4

05.jpg

Page 5

06.jpg

Page 6

07.jpg

Page 7

08.jpg

Here is a drawing I did last year of Amber Heard as Supergirl in the MOS inspired design.
My_Supergirl.jpg

Here is a drawing I did last year of Amber Heard as Supergirl in the MOS inspired design.
My_Supergirl.jpg

Nice drawing, but with the MOS-approach I dont think we'd get the skirt. I'm talking that skirt in flight as in landing where the skirt might do a "Woman in Red".
But I dont know what the alternative would be if you had to lose the skirt and if it still had to be different to Supes' suit. Higher boots? Different waist-design?

Last edited:
If we lose the skirt, I'd be content with this.

Supergirl%20-%20New%2052%20redesign%20sketch.jpg

That's more sleek and it also crossed my mind, but it's still kinda cosplay-like. I think the legs would have to be covered as well.

My Lord, I can appreciate that the modelling took quite a bit of time on that, and you worked very hard, but you've posted the thing 10 times now, trying to be polite but I feel like that time Rob Liefield held me down and made me look at his art for 3 hours straight, and bleed me eyes did.

Can we stop this madness?

yes please!!!

My Lord, I can appreciate that the modelling took quite a bit of time on that, and you worked very hard, but you've posted the thing 10 times now, trying to be polite but I feel like that time Rob Liefield held me down and made me look at his art for 3 hours straight, and bleed me eyes did.

I was thinking the same thing....I'm so sick of seeing the same horrible Liefield inspired artwork. Please can the madness end???

Wish there is a like button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"