The Official Superman Fan Art & Manips Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody posted this on another site... pretty cool

kevin_costner_superman_mos_by_p2pproductions-d3a4vju.png

<V>

that poster just officially got me pumped for Kevin Costner playing Jonathan Kent

Nah, Superman isn't apart of the X-Men. Loving the Costner one, though. Love the idea of Diane Lane and Kevin Costner together. So far, so good with casting!

whose body is it??? very well built. it would be cool if cavill can get that big.

That is Chris Evans as Johnny Storm so that build is possible.

Would the trunks, boots, and shield all be made from a rubber type material in your manip?

Originally misread your question ZS, hadn't really thought of the materials used but wouldn't advocate rubber in the real costume (sorry if in my pic makes the parts you mentioned look too rubbery :yay:)

Last edited:
It's not just Superman, but since it has him, I thought I'd post this:
Justice_League_poster.png

Also featuring:
Christian Bale as Batman
Adrianne Palicki as Wonder Woman
Kyle Gallner as Flash
Ryan Reynolds as Green Lantern

poor wonder woman

please do good green lantern so she can get some respect

Somebody posted this on another site... pretty cool

kevin_costner_superman_mos_by_p2pproductions-d3a4vju.png

<V>
That's awesome!

If it didn't have the logo on the buckle and the logo was raised metal, it would be perfect.

Originally Posted by jamce
superman__man_of_steel_by_jamce-d3bujx4.jpg
Awesome! I actually liked the clasps on the older one, though, but they don't have to be \S/ logos.
Well, his face is a bit off, the hair is too short, he looks too muscular and the colors are too dull. Nice try, though.

Once again Ring Deacon, you've really outdone yourself

Not bad, but I think it's safe to assume that Snyder won't go anywhere near an \S/ buckle belt. Just a hunch. P.S. on my screen the yellow of the \S/ shield leans a liitle toward a greenish shade. It's totally at odds with the belt. Maybe it's my computer.

Last edited:
Excellent work cas love the pic and like the darker tone you've taken, I'd far rather see work like this here which shows the work that's gone into it then endless re-hashes of the the 70's costume pic with a new head attached. Keep up the great work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"