The Official Superman Reboot Caption Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CoffeeShot.jpg

SUPERMAN: I love it that Zack Snyder is directing my film reboot.
BATMAN: Yes, he´s proven that he can do faithful, exciting comic book adaptations...
SUPERMAN: Huh, actually, I had something else in mind...

Picture21.png

Picture17.png

Picture19.png

Picture16.png

Picture20.png

CoffeeShot.jpg

BATMAN: I see.

5292175222_b9b5f5b3df.jpg

look_out_godzilla.jpg

Woman: Is it a bird
Kid: Is it a plane
Man: Nah its just a midget in a Superman costume

CoffeeShot.jpg

BATMAN: Yes, he´s proven that he can do faithful, exciting comic book adaptations...

Picture21.png

Picture17.png

Picture19.png

Picture16.png

Picture20.png

CoffeeShot.jpg

Of these chicks and how I'd rank potential Loises, I'd go with #s 2&3

CoffeeShot.jpg

Picture21.png

Picture17.png

Picture19.png

Picture16.png

Picture20.png

CoffeeShot.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

PLASTIC MAN: Honest guys, thats all I said. I said ''yo supes, you might wanna change the color of your trunks or something, they kinda stand out a little.''
Now look at me.

BATMAN: Mmm Hmmm. Never talk about his trunks, EVER!! He's gotten kinda sensitive about em' ever since he's been reading those message boards.

Last edited:

PLASTIC MAN: Honest guys, thats all I said. I said ''yo supes, you might wanna change the color of your trunks or something, they kinda stand out a little.''
Now look at me.

BATMAN: Mmm Hmmm. Never talk about his trunks, EVER!! He's gotten kinda sensitive about em' ever since he's been reading those message boards.
Hehehehehe

300h7hi.jpg

Supes: Get lost, my reboot doesn't need competition from YOU, kiddo!

Spidey: Hey, I'm just doing it to keep you company!

300h7hi.jpg

SUPERMAN: "This is for the Clone Saga!" [punch] "This is for selling your marriage to the devil just to extend the life span of your eternally withered 104 year old aunt!" [punch] "This is for leaving your wife for a bland boring Oracle knock off named after Quesada's daughter with a lame CSI motif!" [punch]"And this is for being an emo jazz dancer in your 3rd movie!" [punch]

300h7hi.jpg

SPIDER-MAN: "You have nothing to threaten me with! Nothing to do with all your strength!"
SUPERMAN: "I'll tell everyone you're the reason Edward Norton isn't coming back as the Hulk/Bruce Banner in the Avengers films!"
SPIDER-MAN: "You... you wouldn't dare!"

Great stuff guys!

CoffeeShot.jpg

SUPERMAN: That strip is nice, but why do we wear underwear outside of our pants anyway?
BATMAN: It´s a residual from the original inspiration for comic book superhero costumes, which was the leotards for circus acrobats.
SUPERMAN: But we´re not really circus acrobats.
BATMAN: Clark, The Cape was turned superhero by circus artists and even he doesn´t wear underwear outside of pants, that´s how silly and dated that look is.

300h7hi.jpg

SPIDER-MAN: Go ahead and punch me, but do you know how much my insurance is, compared to yours? It´s proportional to our difference in box office income!
SUPERMAN: W-whooa! Sorry!

300h7hi.jpg

SPIDER-MAN: Go ahead and punch me, but do you know how much my insurance is, compared to yours? It´s proportional to our difference in box office income!
SUPERMAN: W-whooa! Sorry!

Superman: So? Insurance is nothing to me. I'm Superman. I can turn all your bones into dust, and the best you can do is throw fake webs at me. I destroy all your insurance agents too, if I have to.

CoffeeShot.jpg

BATMAN: "Say Clark why don't you try your hand at being a social reformer like you were back in the old days?"
SUPERMAN: "I can't. It's considered politically incorrect since there are no 'Supermen' in real life to fight for the underdogs and all that."
BATMAN: "That's a shame, because Green Arrow's benefitted a lot since he stole that from you in the late 60s and early 70s."
SUPERMAN: "Don't remind me."

300h7hi.jpg

And then a second after that, the supernova created a half inch from Spider-Man's face completely incinerated him. Superman remains a fugitive to this day.

300h7hi.jpg

SUPERMAN: "This is for the Clone Saga!" [punch] "This is for selling your marriage to the devil just to extend the life span of your eternally withered 104 year old aunt!" [punch] "This is for leaving your wife for a bland boring Oracle knock off named after Quesada's daughter with a lame CSI motif!" [punch]"And this is for being an emo jazz dancer in your 3rd movie!" [punch]

And this is for that damn Broadway musical that never seems to get ready, has been more plagued than shotting Apocalypse Now, and according to reviews isn´t even that good (punch)

CoffeeShot.jpg

SUPERMAN: Bruce, what does "Seinfeld is unfunny" mean?
BATMAN:It means that something that once was seminal and groundbreaking doesn´t look that great anymore after it´s been imitated/parodied to death.
SUPERMAN: So, it´s like, "The Simpsons is unfunny".
BATMAN: Not exactly, even without the imitators and parodiers the show has done that to itself for a long time...

look_out_godzilla.jpg

WOMAN: It´s a bird!
KID: It´s a plane!
WOMAN: It´s Neo!
KID: It´s Crouching Tiger!
WOMAN: It´s Iron Man!
KID: It´s Batman with a gliding cape!
MAN: Damn, we´re gonna be here all day...

look_out_godzilla.jpg

woman: It´s a bird!
Kid: It´s a plane!
Woman: It´s neo!
Kid: It´s crouching tiger!
Woman: It´s iron man!
Kid: It´s batman with a gliding cape!
Man: Damn, we´re gonna be here all day...
hahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back