The Dark Knight Rises The Official TDKR Fanart & Manips Thread XI

jakinj, I still love your stuff. It's always superb. Though I feel I must ask, will the classic rogues be set in the past as rogues of Bruce or those of Dick?

I'm actually of the opinion classic villains were primarily Bruce's foes. I'll kind of address it in the next piece. (I felt it was ok to make Harley a Blake enemy because she's pretty new in the grand scheme of Bat History. Plus I like the aspect of Joker's sidekick being enemies with Bruce's sidekick)

rise_final.png

RISE
Click link for 300 dpi version

catboot.png

CATWOMAN BOOT

batmanandbane.png

BANE VS. BATMAN

snow-image.jpg

BATMAN EDITION | BANE EDITION | CATWOMAN EDITION
Click link for 300 dpi versions

fire-rises-blu.jpg

BATMAN EDITION | BANE EDITION | CATWOMAN EDITION

More to come here:
Click link for 300 dpi versions

Very cool, Man In Black. I agree with the statement on the 2nd back cover.

I'm actually of the opinion classic villains were primarily Bruce's foes. I'll kind of address it in the next piece. (I felt it was ok to make Harley a Blake enemy because she's pretty new in the grand scheme of Bat History. Plus I like the aspect of Joker's sidekick being enemies with Bruce's sidekick)
Nice man. Can't wait to see how you fit them into Bruce's history as the Batman.

Just when I thought I couldn't love what you're doing enough. :fhm::atp::fhm: I was hoping they wouldn't be for Dick.

Also can't wait to see how you adapt Tim and Jay.

I never liked that Catwoman heel poster. Makes it look like some hardcore erotic chick flick.

Had a bit of spare time, and decided to make some small adjustments to my old simple Blu-ray covers for the trilogy. Given the awesome new pictures that just came out, TDKR's is now completely different, and I've added a back cover for all three.

Batman Begins:

beginsshowcase.jpg

The Dark Knight:

tdkshowcase.jpg

The Dark Knight Rises:

tdkrshowcase.jpg

I want them. I want them very badly.

jhu0i.jpg

6b pencil and ink on 19X24 bristol

finished on photoshop.

Some 12 hours from start to finish.

Last edited:
Stunning, as always. Awesome work!

Had a bit of spare time, and decided to make some small adjustments to my old simple Blu-ray covers for the trilogy. Given the awesome new pictures that just came out, TDKR's is now completely different, and I've added a back cover for all three.

Batman Begins:

beginsshowcase.jpg

The Dark Knight:

tdkshowcase.jpg

The Dark Knight Rises:

tdkrshowcase.jpg

I would not mind if WB used these for the Ultimate Trilogy edition. Seriously after the stuff I've seen here they are gonna have to do something unbelieveable for me to love it. Keep it simple WB.

Whoa how did I miss that beauty? That is effin sweet.

I know that it's pointless pushing TDKR for Oscars as "it doesn't really deserve to win anything", but whatever, after seeing what some fans did in '08 with the Joker, I threw this together:
RWBbC.jpg

Nice manip but it doesn't deserve any noms except technical ones.

I'm sure Lincoln won't deserve half of their nominations but it's going to happen anyway because of politics. So why not throw TDKR on that list? I think it deserves quite a few nominations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"