The Dark Knight Rises The People's 'Tusi

Status
Not open for further replies.
This little punking episode is merely an excuse for the evil Thread Manager to start a new thread. I call conspiracy! :p

edit: holy crap, i posted this like, 2 hours ago and it just showed now up 10 pages later. nevermind.

Two hours to upload one photo?:o
iosZf.gif

So yeah....It is ridiculous.

C. Lee said:
When it actually happens...Pm me....this will be reopened then. Do not start another thread about it.

You want inane talk....go to the Tusi....some people actually come to this thread for news.
I'm not going to argue with a Mod's decision, but the least I can hope for is that when the news actually hits someone posts it in in the 'Tusi. I don't want to have ANOTHER delay in waiting for C. Lee to reopen the thread, and seeing as a lot of us aren't invited to this TDK group thing, we don't have direct access to it until someone following this whole debacle informs us in a thread.

Wow. So I went to bed last night and this Lester guy's group had 40 members, I woke up today and it has 400+. People need to start revolting and haggle this bum.

I'm not going to argue with a Mod's decision, but the least I can hope for is that when the news actually hits someone posts it in in the 'Tusi. I don't want to have ANOTHER delay in waiting for C. Lee to reopen the thread, and seeing as a lot of us aren't invited to this TDK group thing, we don't have direct access to it until someone following this whole debacle informs us in a thread.

We'll never see it between the absurd wait and now the thread is closed it's pointless to sit around anymore.

I haven't gotten into the group either.

It's only may...we have a whole 13 months and 20 days left of this.

I'm not going to argue with a Mod's decision,
Wise.
but the least I can hope for is that when the news actually hits someone posts it in in the 'Tusi.
Hope...it's a wonderous magical thing.
I don't want to have ANOTHER delay in waiting for C. Lee to reopen the thread,
It's all about YOU isn't it.....
and seeing as a lot of us aren't invited to this TDK group thing,
No invitaion needed to post here.
we don't have direct access to it until someone following this whole debacle informs us in a thread.
You mean like the TDKR NEWS thread that didn't have any NEWS in it?

I got in! :word:

:dry:

Edit:
C.Lee said:
I was taken aback by this deconstruction of my post so I didn't respond immediately, but I'll bite if only for my defence. I was by no means challenging your authority or claiming that closing the thread was the wrong decision, I understood your argument perfectly of there being no news in the thread, what I didn't understand was whether you were literally going to give people the free reign to discuss the twitter related stuff in here or not seeing as it's partially Batman related and as far as I'm aware this is an off topic thread. My post was not a strike against you but just an appeal that there be someway to access the news before you received your PM and reopened it.

I guess the only way to end on that note is I'm sorry? Y'know, just crossing my fingers you have some sort of empathy after that extremely harsh and needlessly personal attack on me.

Last edited:
New tweet...

leztah Lester Fernandes
Discreet location? Wow. These guys are really taking this seriously. #TDKR

Ahh Darkhunt you beat me to it! :D

He's gonna get killed and dumped into the nearest river.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"