"Gotta Catch 'Em All" The Pokémon RPG OOC Thread.

Discussion in 'RPG Archives' started by JinnSato, Dec 10, 2007.

1. oI Exodus Io Civilian

Hey, I would like to see this thing live too, you care if I take up a character or 2?

2. trustyside-kick The Marine Marvel

Be my guest I say, but the GMs aren't too active. I nominated NamesAreUseless to be Temporary GM to at least approve people, but I've yet to see him approve MinNoir.

Just post the applications.

3. oI Exodus Io Civilian

Ok, well can I just take my charcter back? Cause I was gonna take Draco...I have played as him once before...but not here...lol

4. NamesAreUseless Civilian

MinNior, you're approved only if you state which of the three Pokemon in your storage that you'll use in the RPG (considering that there is a rule of 3 max in storage, but if you don't use those other Pokemon then I'll let that rule slide).

I really want to apologize for the long wait MinNior, and to everyone else for my long absence.

And oI Exodus Io, feel free to make a Draco application :yay:

I should probably get another IC post in sometime real soon, especially for Blue.

5. MinNoir Lady D. Trekie

Pikachu, Bulbasaur and Geodude, :D its fine.

6. JinnSato Sidekick

Sup lil *****es.
    Yes yes the original game master has returned. But I'm not here to take the role again. I'm just here to play the game and to see whats been going on in this RPG.

Sorry for my absence, I have a thread in the Approval section if anyone wants to know why
    I was gone.

7. NamesAreUseless Civilian

8. trustyside-kick The Marine Marvel

Perhaps it may be best to let this RPG truly die...and be placed in The Archives.

I doubt there will be any objection? Given the lack of activity.

9. NamesAreUseless Civilian

No I really actually do want the RPG to continue. I've been busy working on that script I mentioned ... and work ... and other stuff ...

A lot of RPGs have been running slow over the summer, it aint just this RPG. I gotta at least post one more Giovanni and Blue post :csad:

10. trustyside-kick The Marine Marvel

Thing is...let's say you and me start posting again...two people playing the game isn't exactly...much. :(

11. trustyside-kick The Marine Marvel

I'm going to be dropping out of the RPG. Been around for almost 7 months, and it hasn't had much progress. We gotta accept it is dead, and just move on.

12. Scarab Civilian

This sucks and I just got internet back a couple days ago, well more accurately I was able to finally afford to fix my comp since my hard drive crashed.